Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The official totheark thread

Go down 
+6
Slenderfan
CheckersValentine
OrigMexican
celza6198
Lock
Falcon
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

The official totheark thread Empty
PostSubject: Totheark Relevance   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:17 am

Okay, not sure why but I'm having trouble with the totheark character...
1. Significance
2. Where'd he/she/it go?
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: The official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:21 am

Here's the wikia profile. If you don't want the series spoiled, those who aren't keeping up with the series, then I suggest not clicking on the link.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:34 am

WARNING SPOILERS! Highlight text to read.

So, I think that totheark is either Alex or Brian....Brian is always having coughing fits and he always seems to be absent from the video (Entry 17). Also, Alex and Brian have always seemed mysterious to me, and if Brian is also being stalked by Slendy, then he may be a silent helper to Jay.

End Spoilers. Thank you Lock for that great article
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: totheark video!   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:15 pm

New video from totheark! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
celza6198
Enthusiast
celza6198

PostSubject: New totheark   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:34 am

Watch it here.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:07 am

Have deciphered it yet Celza? Razz
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: The official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:07 am

It's been deciphered.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:16 am

Thanks Lock...creepy. I love the effect totheark has on the series though
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: The official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:07 am

The newest one was so crazy. Why is Slendy referred to as the operator now though?
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: The official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:28 am

He's always been referred to as The Operator in the series. In general he is Slenderman, but in this series he's called The Operator. Just like how in TribeTwelve Slendy is named The Observer.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:48 am

Lock wrote:
He's always been referred to as The Operator in the series. In general he is Slenderman, but in this series he's called The Operator. Just like how in TribeTwelve Slendy is named The Observer.

Talk about being out of the loop...I might as well edit that lost post so I don't look like an idiot Razz
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:36 am

Has anyone been reading the comments on the new ToTheArk video? They bring up some interesting points!!
Back to top Go down
celza6198
Enthusiast
celza6198

PostSubject: Re: The official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:01 pm

I didn't know there was a new one! Gonna watch it right now!
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:11 pm

People have been trying to decipher the code below and the numbers in the description
Back to top Go down
celza6198
Enthusiast
celza6198

PostSubject: Re: The official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:12 am

Yeah, I tried to put the description code into my browser as a YouTube video code, but it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:41 am

I tried to... people are saying those numbers, when divided by 2, and used to represent numbers in the alphabet, spell AM I A PROPHET or something
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: The official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:01 am

Correct, and I believe that each number represents Entry numbers, and each Entry number is a video where Slenderman or the Masked-Man appears in. Which is probably why in Entry 40, Slenderman returned to the camera. Also I believe that it's Slenderman in totheark's last video, video taping Jay as he's sleep in his car. Same thing figure; slow, awkward movements, etc.
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: The official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:01 am

Sorry about the double post but a new totheark video has been released!

It is called "Intermission" and it shows eerie sketches of what seem to be Rosswood Park. It shows a character which looks very similar to Timasky leaning against a tree, which is most likely that thing that's leaning on the tree in the beginning of Entry 40. Also, it showed the chimney that Jay investigated for a split second.

Personally, I believe this is one of totheark's creepiest videos, as the music just made it so much more frightening.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Agreed that it was one of the creepier videos from TTA. I'm not convinced that Alex is totheark, but I guess that's possible
Back to top Go down
OrigMexican
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:44 am

I'm going with falcon on this subject. I don't think Alex is totheark although it is a possibility. I read a comment that interested me. I don't know how far behind the game I am to everyone but totheark could mean leading him biblically to an ark of some kind. Or Alex R. Krailey (ARK). Sorry if this is already known I'm new to the series.
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: The official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:47 am

Alex's middle initial has been confirmed that it is NOT "R."

Also new theory: New masked character = totheark = Jessica.

Totheark was eerily silent during the beginning of Season 2, and didn't appear again until after Entry 34, the video after Jessica disappeared...
Back to top Go down
OrigMexican
Noob

PostSubject: Re: the official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:03 am

Yeah like I said I'm fairly new to this and it seemed like a good theory. I didn't know it was ruled out.

I think she might be more of a victim, with the way she was acting and freaking out over J's unorthodox actions and the fact that they were the only ones in the hotel/motel whatever. But it could have all been acting. You do put up a good point and with the many twists the series Has Had so far i wouldn,t doubt it. I'll rewatch all the and become more familiar with the series and maybe find some hints or clues that seemed obsolete at the time
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:10 am

Welcome to the forum!!

Jessica definitely either has to be TTA, or have some importance in the role of one of the antagonists in the series. I don't think Jay would just add her in to mess with us...
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: The official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:46 am

Especially this late in the series.
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: The official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:45 am

New totheark video! Memories.

It seems as if according to the video, Jay has gotten nowhere in his search for Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official totheark thread   The official totheark thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official totheark thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next