Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Slenderman Movie In Theathers 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JamesInsomnia
Interested
JamesInsomnia

The Official Slenderman Movie In Theathers 2012 Empty
PostSubject: The Official Slenderman Movie In Theathers 2012   The Official Slenderman Movie In Theathers 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:41 am

Okay so I am like totally obsessed with the guy like really..I have done all sorts of research on him, Watched all his videos and even made some of my own. But just recently I found this website Ill post the link below. Its the website for the official Slenderman movie thats apparently coming out in theathers August 2012! I'm stoked! It's so exciting I couldn't believe it when I saw it! Here is the link guys So type in Slendermanfilm.com in your url and it willtake you directly to the site.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: The Official Slenderman Movie In Theathers 2012   The Official Slenderman Movie In Theathers 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:57 pm

http://www.slendermanfilm.com/

I wouldn't worry about this coming to theaters. The track they have playing is free royalty free music from Kevin Macleod. That means they didn't have a budget for music. If they didn't have a budget for music then you know this will be s very low budget production. So low that I believe this will never see a movie screen. I suppose that if this actually releases they may scrape up enough money to put it in one or two local theaters, but that is tops.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
JamesInsomnia
Interested
JamesInsomnia

PostSubject: Re: The Official Slenderman Movie In Theathers 2012   The Official Slenderman Movie In Theathers 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:11 pm

Awwwe Wow that totally sucks...I was actually looking forward to seeing this being in theathers..They should deffinately make a Slenderman movie though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Slenderman Movie In Theathers 2012   The Official Slenderman Movie In Theathers 2012 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Slenderman Movie In Theathers 2012
Page 1 of 1