Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't know what to do anymore

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

I don't know what to do anymore Empty
PostSubject: I don't know what to do anymore   I don't know what to do anymore I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:27 pm

It hasn't happened for awhile now, maybe since Thanksgiving or Christmas? But again I've been drawing the Operator symbols, numbers, and drawings of the Slenderman. Some of the time I feel like it's out of some unknown anger again and to get my anger out but other times I don't know why I do it. I mean I'm conscious while doing it but I just don't know what compels me to do it. I really don't know anymore guys.

I haven't been having nightmares of him or anything like I did but I keep drawing him, drawing those Operator symbols, numbers, and just writing words in my notebook. I just really don't know what to do anymore now.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do anymore   I don't know what to do anymore I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 10:16 pm

If sOmetHing nEedS tO bE dOne, yOu wiLL nOticE.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do anymore   I don't know what to do anymore I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:03 am

toNdaEd wrote:
If sOmetHing nEedS tO bE dOne, yOu wiLL nOticE.

I hope there is soon, I'm beginning to find this all hard to take, especially with other problems in my life related to family. It's growing hard to keep myself in check and not lose my mind over this small crap.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do anymore   I don't know what to do anymore I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 2:24 pm

I uNdeRstaNd yOu, eVen thOugh yOu miGht nOt bElieVe me. I wAs a pArt oF hUmaN soCieTy aT oNe pOinT tOo.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do anymore   I don't know what to do anymore I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 10:10 pm

I totally believe that you were once apart of the human society, it's not like I don't! And I'm glad at least someone understands my situation. I feel like I'm all alone in this and cant' tell my parents anything.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do anymore   I don't know what to do anymore I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 1:32 am

Ahh sHit I reAlly knoW hOw iT fEels... sOmetimEs I am fOrced tO keeP infOrmation frOm evEn my oWn grOup.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do anymore   I don't know what to do anymore I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:55 am

Really? Well I mean we all are wanting our own privacy but being forced to keep secrets? That's not really great. But what has to be has to be right?
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do anymore   I don't know what to do anymore I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 8:14 pm

The feeling of loneliness is applied to all of us at one point in our process with our tall friend. Even those thst find out of know don't actually know the true feeling. Luckily I've had other friends thst have similar experiences, though none are proxies as far as I'm aware.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do anymore   I don't know what to do anymore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't know what to do anymore
Page 1 of 1