Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I literally don't care anymore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

I literally don't care anymore Empty
PostSubject: I literally don't care anymore   I literally don't care anymore I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:15 am

I drew the operator symbol again as well as the observer symbol again after so many emotions built inside me after my dad had to go back to the hospital again tonight. I don't even know how I kept my feelings intact and didn't go crazy by now.. literally now I don't care if Slenderman is real or not, let him come at me if he wants!

Besides my emotions leading me to draw it, some reason I felt something else driving me to do it.. I mean, I was awake yes but I'm not lying when I said 'something else', and I do mean it. But like I said.. if hes real and he gets me because of the symbols or somethin' let him, who cares? Anyway, I might continue doing it depending on my mood or, that a sudden wave came over me to do it.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: I literally don't care anymore   I literally don't care anymore I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:33 am

So you're saying that you draw the symbols because you feel like you need to? Also i HIGHLY suggest that you do care if he comes, its not fun.

Last edited by LoneWolf(X) on Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

PostSubject: Re: I literally don't care anymore   I literally don't care anymore I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:01 am

LoneWolf(X) wrote:
So you're saying that you draw the symbols because you feel like you need to? Also i HIGHLY suggest that you do care if he comes, its not fun. Email me thenightingaleofnocturnal@gmail.com

Well that's kind of it, it's hard to tell sometimes you know? And i'll certainly email you

Mine is : Alright230@live.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I literally don't care anymore   I literally don't care anymore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I literally don't care anymore
Page 1 of 1