Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adapting to normal life as a proxy

Go down 
+3
*AngelOfDarkness*
black wolf
PROXY1994
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PROXY1994
Interested

Adapting to normal life as a proxy Empty
PostSubject: Adapting to normal life as a proxy   Adapting to normal life as a proxy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:17 pm

Being a proxy so far is a tough unjustified deal with a suited (or robed for my case) devil, maybe he's a god who's willing to show truth to those who are worthy. Either way, this isn't an easy way to live. Being a college student and a proxy is like what Peter Parker had to go through being spiderman and going to college. But the difference here is that you have no powers, just the curse to see things nobody else should see. So how do you guys adapt to normal life while serving "him"?
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Adapting to normal life as a proxy   Adapting to normal life as a proxy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:21 pm

me i am told that i am crazy everyday so i hide me time with slendy in that so people do not think about it at all
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Adapting to normal life as a proxy   Adapting to normal life as a proxy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:36 am

I pretty much do normal things until I'm needed or wanted or whatever but I try and follow what he says so I don't upset him and I'm also careful about what I say.....
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Adapting to normal life as a proxy   Adapting to normal life as a proxy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:04 am

wait angel please tell me that is what your mask looks like also proxy1994 hide your mask as best as you can
Back to top Go down
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Adapting to normal life as a proxy   Adapting to normal life as a proxy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:48 am

Out of honesty, I don't have a mask.
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Adapting to normal life as a proxy   Adapting to normal life as a proxy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:08 pm

that is ok but most proxy have mask it just if the mask find them or you mask it i had one but i do not wear it i got rid of it by putting it away
Back to top Go down
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Adapting to normal life as a proxy   Adapting to normal life as a proxy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:31 pm

What is the point of the mask exactly?
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Adapting to normal life as a proxy   Adapting to normal life as a proxy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:49 pm

No that's not how my mask looks
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Adapting to normal life as a proxy   Adapting to normal life as a proxy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:50 pm

The point is to hide your identity
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Adapting to normal life as a proxy   Adapting to normal life as a proxy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:55 am

she is right
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Adapting to normal life as a proxy   Adapting to normal life as a proxy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 4:14 am

I do my normal routines as well, apart from the injuries and my mind opened to the other side with seeing the supernatural, people around me just think I'm weird or crazy. I have my mask just under my bed, same place I found it to start.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Adapting to normal life as a proxy   Adapting to normal life as a proxy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:31 pm

My "nORMAl" Life is lonG goNE, I havE tO traVel anD do Stuff aLL the TimE, esPEcially noW that there's MAny very yOUng proXIEs who dON't KnoW anYTHIng.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Adapting to normal life as a proxy   Adapting to normal life as a proxy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:45 pm

Half the users on here
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Adapting to normal life as a proxy   Adapting to normal life as a proxy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:51 pm

How COnvenienT...
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Adapting to normal life as a proxy   Adapting to normal life as a proxy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:52 pm

Easier for you, you'll be able to teach them more in just a post Or two than having to find them.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Adapting to normal life as a proxy   Adapting to normal life as a proxy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:02 pm

But, the PrOblem here is thAt, I'm nOT allOWed tO leaK infOrmation to thE internet. I'm jUst one PrOxy, anD InTernet is for the mOre sane Ones.
Back to top Go down
Logic_Chair
Interested
Logic_Chair

PostSubject: Re: Adapting to normal life as a proxy   Adapting to normal life as a proxy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:38 am

toNdaEd wrote:
But, the PrOblem here is thAt, I'm nOT allOWed tO leaK infOrmation to thE internet. I'm jUst one PrOxy, anD InTernet is for the mOre sane Ones.

Give it up, slender man was so 2012.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Adapting to normal life as a proxy   Adapting to normal life as a proxy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:46 pm

sO WeRe tRolls...
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

PostSubject: Re: Adapting to normal life as a proxy   Adapting to normal life as a proxy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:34 pm

IF the INTERNET is FOR the SANE ones, THEN why AM i HERE?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Adapting to normal life as a proxy   Adapting to normal life as a proxy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:44 pm

EM EVAS wrote:
IF the INTERNET is FOR the SANE ones, THEN why AM i HERE?

TO scAre sAne pEople shItless whEn yOu suddEnly aRe iN thEir hoUse, hOldiNg a knifE on thEir thRoatS, rEady tO sliCe. ThAt's whY.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

PostSubject: Re: Adapting to normal life as a proxy   Adapting to normal life as a proxy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:51 pm

Hahahaha. SOUNDS fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adapting to normal life as a proxy   Adapting to normal life as a proxy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adapting to normal life as a proxy
Page 1 of 1