Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)

Go down 
+68
Just a misfit
私はわるいですよ。ごめなさい。
Shadows
~LYNX~
CielPhantomhive
shadowsighted
Fox_face
LookingForAnswers
toNdaEd
Logic_Chair
EyesSender
ayamedie
GoldProxy
PlanZ
*AngelOfDarkness*
PROXY1994
lizett
GoulCaller
Green Masked
ScreechingUnderPressure
ZooMX
CrypticGrin
JusticeKuranNura
chaser
Mesocyclonegirl
DerangedA
23Eyes
Might
raw645
Jamal93
Snow Namrednels
neversleep
megasourusrex
LegallyBlindGamer
DreadfulSleepProject
Investigator1
oliviakutxi
AnthonyBarwick
doZennn
Brainfog
Investigator
michaelO2000
Faxus the First
DonutTheDragon
gt56
SpiritoftheWoods
slends
thatguy
mrmcshroom
LoneWolf(X)
pwnzor3dsguy
Gone
shadowshifter
aGamingFish
Mortisyn
slenderwomen46917
Zeyox
LixxieLicious
thekill9714
Slender Sante
theHootax
Unpredicable
Slenderfan
SlipMeATwenty
NotSoClever
thirteendegrees
Tahrgat
Falcon
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Brainfog
Noob

Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Hi!

Just another creep here. I am interested in all things bizarre and mysterious.

I do a lot of creative stuff. I write short stories and novel(s), I play in a band and I do short films. Not all of them include horror/creepy stuff, but most of them tend to come to that direction. My newest short film is The Slender Effect (2013), you might wanna check it out! You can find it in YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Investigator
Interested
Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:53 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
doZennn
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:46 pm

Hello, The people of the internet call me doZennn or doz.
I'm just a regular dude who plays video games and is a little bit of a Slenderman fan.
And i'm bad at intros so i'm gonna stop.
Back to top Go down
AnthonyBarwick
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:33 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Anthony Barwick (obviously from my username). So like MH and TT and all of those shows on YouTube I have one. ProjectHstep. I would love if you all would just check it out please. Thank you. YouTube.com/ProjectHstep
Back to top Go down
oliviakutxi
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:48 am

Hello everyone! I'm a third-year university student obsessed with the Slender Man. I enjoyed MH so much, I decided to create an ARG for my final year graduate project. It'll last for a month, so it's going to be intense Smile it's launching tonight at midnight, if anyone wants to jump on the bandwagon!

http://weeknighthit.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
http://weeknighthit.co.uk/
Investigator1
Interested
Investigator1

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:16 am

I should count how much spam is given to this fourm.....
Back to top Go down
DreadfulSleepProject
Noob
DreadfulSleepProject

Location : It doesn't matter if I tell or not, He is always watching.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:33 pm

I'm not a SlenderMan "fan." You won't see me posting on a lot of things. I found this forum on a search because I need help. I've never believed in Myths and Urban legends. I didn't know about Him until I saw Him. And now He's everywhere. He's always there, He's always watching. And people think I'm crazy because they can't see Him too. Only me and my five year old nephew. And no one believes. I'm in trouble. I don't know how to stop it.
Back to top Go down
LegallyBlindGamer
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Hi, everyone! Call me LegallyBlindGamer, or Blind for short. I'm really into video games, and for some reason I find the Slender Man quite fascinating.
Back to top Go down
megasourusrex
Noob
megasourusrex

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:10 am

Hello! I'm Megasourusrex (You can call me "Mega" for short). I stumbled across here because I saw pictures of Slenderman (and did lots of research) and I wanted a place to connect with me about him ^_^
Back to top Go down
neversleep
Noob

PostSubject: ...   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:07 am

Last edited by neversleep on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snow Namrednels
Noob
Snow Namrednels

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:51 am

Hi I'm Snow and I found this site while looking for ways to summon Slender man, I first found out about him around a year ago when a friend told me to look him up I've been researching him sense. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mrmcshroom
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:07 pm

To be frank Snow, slenderman is not real, but he provides loads of entertainment that all of us without hobbies need. If you want to summon him put a long stick in the ground and put vacuum tubes on that then a white sac with straw in it on the top.
Back to top Go down
Jamal93
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:55 pm

Hello, my name is Jamal and I am also a big fan of Slendi Smile
I´m from Germany and I am very interested in making movies. I already made a Shortmovie about Slenderman, with my friend. Our aim was to find a good location for an actionmovie but this forest wasn't the right one, so we decided to make a short SLENDERMAN movie on the way back to the road. That's the result Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfTczm8MWPE
The story is about us, on out trip to the forest(we used this as the main script) to find a good location for the actionmovie. But we couldn't find anything and noticed that someone was looking for us...
Back to top Go down
raw645
Noob
raw645

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:16 am

I'm Ryan I learns of slender by the game an decided to look him up I've the been watching mable hornets I started that not to long ago but finished now I'm on dark harvest well I found this site when looking up how to summon him the post dint have the info but I found to like the site so he i am
Back to top Go down
Might
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:30 am

Hi I am might and I just found this website as I was searching
Back to top Go down
23Eyes
Interested
23Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:28 am

Hello. I love paranormal things and i'm here because i love the slenderman figure. I love to meet new friends with whom to talk about paranormal.
Back to top Go down
DerangedA
Interested
DerangedA

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:46 am

Hey Im Andy. I've been experiencing not just stuff related with Slenderman but also paranormal things. Those things, incluiding Slenderman are hurting me (not so badly). I love to investigate and find more about it, Im curious, I enjoy talking with another people about paranormal experiencies and about Slender.
Back to top Go down
Mesocyclonegirl
Interested
Mesocyclonegirl

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:12 am

I am Aubrey, but prefer to be called Meso.
I was given a link to be here by someone who is a Proxy. We're online friends.
I thought this site could help me somehow, and it is a secure place to talk to them about everything that has and is happening, with us both.
Thank you for the resource.

Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:17 am

Talk to us anytime
Back to top Go down
chaser
Noob
chaser

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:55 am

My name is Kate, and I was told about this site about a week ago, not a lot else to say really.
Back to top Go down
JusticeKuranNura
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:09 pm

My names is Justice Lawson Kuran Nura. My the way I found this form was me looking up Slender mans.... Well I'm not going to say what but if you know what I'm talking about good for you. My life has been affected by Slender man a lot so I'm typically cast out of the crowed. It's easy to tell who I am as well. I just wanted to join so I could talk to some others affected by Slender.
Back to top Go down
CrypticGrin
Pursuing The Answers
CrypticGrin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:11 am

JusticeKuranNura wrote:
My names is Justice Lawson Kuran Nura. My the way I found this form was me looking up Slender mans.... Well I'm not going to say what but if you know what I'm talking about good for you. My life has been affected by Slender man a lot so I'm typically cast out of the crowed. It's easy to tell who I am as well. I just wanted to join so I could talk to some others affected by Slender.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/CrypticGrin
ZooMX
Noob
ZooMX

PostSubject: My introducing   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:20 pm

Hell im ZooMX.
I found about Slenderman when i was searching in YouTube. One day i found a video about a human like creature with no face. I researched more about the "creature" and i found this webesite. Today im very intrested in Slenderman and i wont more answers.
Back to top Go down
ScreechingUnderPressure
Noob
ScreechingUnderPressure

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:09 am

Ayyee, I'm SUP, or Duck. I prefer Duck.
I found this website while googling "Slenderman forums" then I clicked this link.
I'm also quite interested in the Operator... Been researching on stuff for a while now.

WELCOME EVERYONE  Razz
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:30 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General/Updates/News-
Jump to: