Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)

Go down 
+68
Just a misfit
私はわるいですよ。ごめなさい。
Shadows
~LYNX~
CielPhantomhive
shadowsighted
Fox_face
LookingForAnswers
toNdaEd
Logic_Chair
EyesSender
ayamedie
GoldProxy
PlanZ
*AngelOfDarkness*
PROXY1994
lizett
GoulCaller
Green Masked
ScreechingUnderPressure
ZooMX
CrypticGrin
JusticeKuranNura
chaser
Mesocyclonegirl
DerangedA
23Eyes
Might
raw645
Jamal93
Snow Namrednels
neversleep
megasourusrex
LegallyBlindGamer
DreadfulSleepProject
Investigator1
oliviakutxi
AnthonyBarwick
doZennn
Brainfog
Investigator
michaelO2000
Faxus the First
DonutTheDragon
gt56
SpiritoftheWoods
slends
thatguy
mrmcshroom
LoneWolf(X)
pwnzor3dsguy
Gone
shadowshifter
aGamingFish
Mortisyn
slenderwomen46917
Zeyox
LixxieLicious
thekill9714
Slender Sante
theHootax
Unpredicable
Slenderfan
SlipMeATwenty
NotSoClever
thirteendegrees
Tahrgat
Falcon
72 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:35 am

If you're new, tell us something about you (please not too personal) and how you found the website!

Last edited by Falcon on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Hello, I am Tahrgat. I found out about the slender man by first stumbling across marble hornets. Ever since I have delved far to find slender man related shows. I think this will be a great place to express my opinions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:22 am

Great, thank you for joining!
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
thirteendegrees
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:06 am

hahaha not many people introducing themselves huh? well im thirteendegrees and I love slender man! look forward to chatting with you guys!
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:36 am

Welcome thirteendegrees! Normally I have too put a welcome to new members in the news section. Thanks 4 introducing yourself ^.^
Back to top Go down
NotSoClever
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:23 am

Hey, this is NotSoClever, I actually heard of Slenderman before marble hornets, and I didn't realize when I first heard about it that MH had anything at all to do with him o.o

I actually watched Entries 1-46 in one day, so I am caught up, just not thoroughly knowledgable about the series.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:41 am

Welcome to the forum NotSoClever!
Back to top Go down
SlipMeATwenty
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:28 am

Hey guys! My name is Slip, and ever since around 6 months ago, I've been addicted to the Slenderman mythos. I was introduced to this site by another member (Celza) and this place looks really nice.

I've watched every entry + totheark entries, and I'm pretty much caught up.
Recently I've been interested in other series (Tribe Twelve, Dark Harvest, EMH and many more) but Marble Hornets holds a special place in my heart filled with sadness and an eternal loop of unhappiness.

So, I hope to see you guys around!
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:45 am

Welcome SlipMeATwenty! Thank you for introducing yourself! This place is slow moving, but very much alive so feel free to express yourself here ^.^
Back to top Go down
Slenderfan
Pursuing The Answers
Slenderfan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:37 pm

I can't believe I missed this. I'm Vinny and I found this website because Celza linked to it in one of his videos.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theignoredgender
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:22 am

Thank you for introducing yourself Vinny.
Back to top Go down
Unpredicable
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:33 am

Hi ! I'm Unpredicable .. I know I spelled it wrong .. Its an inside joke .
Anyways , a few weeks ago I stumbled upon the topic of "Slenderman" and I was instantly interested .
I'm a female , and you can call me by my name , Yumi .
My partner in research's name [ Whom I will sometimes share this account with ] is Ayame .
We're highly interested , and we would just love to learn more . ^-^
Back to top Go down
Slenderfan
Pursuing The Answers
Slenderfan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:44 am

Welcome Aboard.
Back to top Go down
Unpredicable
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:56 am

Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:01 pm

Yes, welcome to the group Yumi and Ayame. Thank you for introducing yourself ^.^ Feel free to ask questions, make topics or add to existing ones. Things move at a relaxed pace around here, but we are always ancious to talk.
Back to top Go down
Unpredicable
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:05 am

Alright , will do . Thanks a ton ! (:
Back to top Go down
theHootax
Noob
theHootax

PostSubject: Just a newcomer here   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:04 am

Hey everyone. I'm pretty new to the Slenderman mythos since I only discovered it three weeks ago, but I think I'm more than a bit obsessed right now. I found the site by doing a search for forums about Slenderman.

I'm an English major and I graduate from college in the Spring 2011. Write now I'm a full-time writer and I'm trying to get my stuff published on the kindle.

I'm also in the planning stages of writing a script for a Slenderman film. I don't think I would have it in me to do a webseries (I admire the people who do).
Back to top Go down
Slenderfan
Pursuing The Answers
Slenderfan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:21 am

Welcome Aboard.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:08 am

Yes, welcome ^.^ If you like writing then feel free to do it here. We'd love to read what you have to say.
Back to top Go down
Slender Sante
Pursuing The Answers
Slender Sante

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:29 am

As I posted elsewhere, someone had put up a Photoshopped pic of Slendy on a paranormal forum once and asked for our opinion of it. I thought the pic was fairly crap at first, but then I did a search on him, found out what Marble Hornets was, then watched all the videos and did quite a bit of reading up on the series and all. Pretty killer! (And I then thought a little better of the pic later once I came to understand its background better Wink )

As far as myself goes, I've been a paranormal investigator for just over five years now, plus I studied the paranormal for about a year (more or less) before I personally dove into it. I mainly record E. V. P.s (voices of the dead, and no they're not radio waves!) as my line of study and hope to do more in the paranormal field, time and various circumstances willing. (No surprise that I would run into something like the Slender Man/Marble Hornets then, eh?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tviscante
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:06 pm

I found this site will looking at photos of slenderman slenderman fan
<-------
and it was a page called The Unofficial Slenderman Survival Guide it was under slenderman
I made a big post on it with rules made some up enjoyed it lol i even made one kinda like it but it was more my way but i got some fun ideas im going to go out to a farm with a woods arean near by im going to bring a cam to see if i can find slenderman i know that hes not real and he is its hard to say but im going to do it for fun and its a nice place so im going to have some epic video of the farm and all in the end and its all reddy creepy down thare and thares a rehab near by to so its alreddy scary knowing some crazy guy on drugs that can brake out and try to kill some one but in the end it be fun and nice and i may get scared but i enjoy the thrill and hate it to lol and yes i think i gone off the topic thare lol adhd
Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:06 am

Slender Sante wrote:
As I posted elsewhere, someone had put up a Photoshopped pic of Slendy on a paranormal forum once and asked for our opinion of it. I thought the pic was fairly crap at first, but then I did a search on him, found out what Marble Hornets was, then watched all the videos and did quite a bit of reading up on the series and all. Pretty killer! (And I then thought a little better of the pic later once I came to understand its background better Wink )

As far as myself goes, I've been a paranormal investigator for just over five years now, plus I studied the paranormal for about a year (more or less) before I personally dove into it. I mainly record E. V. P.s (voices of the dead, and no they're not radio waves!) as my line of study and hope to do more in the paranormal field, time and various circumstances willing. (No surprise that I would run into something like the Slender Man/Marble Hornets then, eh?)

Welcome to the group Slender Sante! I can imagine that this would be a very appealing meme for somebody into actual paranormal study. This forum moves at a pretty casual pace so make yourself at home and post what you will ^.^
Back to top Go down
Slender Sante
Pursuing The Answers
Slender Sante

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:27 am

Tahrgat wrote:

Welcome to the group Slender Sante!

Thanks!

Tahrgat wrote:

I can imagine that this would be a very appealing meme for somebody into actual paranormal study.

Yep. I really like scary stories and urban legends such as these.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tviscante
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:36 am

Welcome to the group thekill9714 ^.^
Back to top Go down
LixxieLicious
Noob
LixxieLicious

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:59 pm

Hi, My name is Liz and I am an alcoholic.
[Wait, sorry, wrong thing.]
Hi, I am Liz and I LOVE Slenderman. I think he is a perfectly terrifying.... thing and I am currently trying to write a story about him. I out about found while I was bored and scrolling through Pewdiepie's videos. I had never heard of him before, at all, no idea what to expect, than I peed my pants and died of a heart attack.

I am now the re-incarnated wife of Slenderman. And if you screw with me I will tell my schuggums to tentacle rape you.

Your welcome, an live long with a prosper.

-Spock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)   Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself here! (Who you are and how you got here!)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General/Updates/News-
Jump to: