Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hidden Videos Video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

Hidden Videos Video Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Videos Video   Hidden Videos Video I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:28 am

I thought it was actually suspenseful, especially for one of their new videos. Nosebleeds and ear bleeds and random sleep ftw
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
TheDarkSquirrel
Admin

Location : Cannot disclose this information at this time. He's always watching.

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Videos Video   Hidden Videos Video I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:07 pm

Prolly not random sleep lol. When you look down in the comments you see the guy who sent the cd saying "that's not the video i sent but it is the disc.." or something like that. I think that Slender man somehow did something to the video that would allow him to knock everyone out at once. Slendy Magic. But yeah i liked it. Something happened and no explanation really suspenseful.
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Videos Video   Hidden Videos Video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:30 am

Pretty good video. Suspenseful, left some questions to be answered, I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Videos Video   Hidden Videos Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Videos Video
Page 1 of 1