Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Slender Effect (2013) - 14min psychological horror short film

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brainfog
Noob

The Slender Effect (2013) - 14min psychological horror short film Empty
PostSubject: The Slender Effect (2013) - 14min psychological horror short film   The Slender Effect (2013) - 14min psychological horror short film I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CddBJZJ4HVE

So this is a short film we made. I've directed it and I also did most of the technical stuff including cinematography and editing. And the best part is, this is wholly under the copyright of Brainfog Productions! We even did the soundtrack ourselves with my band. Some copyright free sound effects have been used though, anyone can use them, just download from freesounds.org.

We wanted to do a little different kind of Slender Man film, meaning that we didn't wanna go into the mockumentary kind of Blairwitch Project style thing. Instead I did it my way. This is not my first short film and I've studied film making for a year so I had some experience, but mainly all others who were involved were pretty much first timers.

The story involves a little girl and her teddy having a breakfast and suddenly they are interrupted with strange noises...

Anyways, watch the film, tell me what thoughts did it give you and if you want to, you can follow us on facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Slender-Effect/126796704146378
Back to top Go down

The Slender Effect (2013) - 14min psychological horror short film
Page 1 of 1