Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stages of becoming a Proxy

Go down 
+10
Soontobeaproxy
Mesocyclonegirl
chaser
CrypticGrin
DerangedA
GoulCaller
hopelessPyromaniac
PJ
LoneWolf(X)
jeebusthalawd
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CrypticGrin
Pursuing The Answers
CrypticGrin

Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:41 am

GoulCaller wrote:
CrypticGrin wrote:
LoneWolf(X) wrote:
You can eventually break free possibly. Either that or he just stops using you or kills you. But I agree locking yourself up wont stop him, you'll end up finding yourself somewhere else.

Over time, your psyche breaks or you just submit to it. That period of time when you are struggling with your sanity is the worst. I was close to just wishing to disappear, but I realized that was foolish. Just accept it and do what you feel like you must do. That's the only way you can live a semi-normal life like this. It eventually becomes the new normal. You get used to it.

It also helps if you get a kick out of convincing others to believe. It's a rush!
I do get that feeling when i convince people that my experiences are real

Fun, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/CrypticGrin
chaser
Noob
chaser

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:12 am

GoulCaller wrote:
I have also experience most of these symptoms, but i want to become a proxy. Just to see what he's like up close. Are there any proxies on here?

i am here, and you don't want to be a proxy, trust me.
Back to top Go down
CrypticGrin
Pursuing The Answers
CrypticGrin

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:15 am

chaser wrote:
GoulCaller wrote:
I have also experience most of these symptoms, but i want to become a proxy. Just to see what he's like up close. Are there any proxies on here?

Don't listen to them.
If they were truly a proxy, they would say no such thing.

Of course, it is possible that Chaser is just beginning to enter the first stages.
They are probably just a little scared.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:28 am

Everyone is scared at first, that's when he gets close and you become more vulnerable to the sickness. Then you change.
Back to top Go down
CrypticGrin
Pursuing The Answers
CrypticGrin

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:29 am

LoneWolf(X) wrote:
Everyone is scared at first, that's when he gets close and you become more vulnerable to the sickness. Then you change.

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
chaser
Noob
chaser

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:54 pm

CrypticGrin wrote:
chaser wrote:
GoulCaller wrote:

Don't listen to them.

Of course, it is possible that Chaser is just beginning to enter the first stages.

I've been a proxy for a while now, and I love it. It just might not be everybody's cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
CrypticGrin
Pursuing The Answers
CrypticGrin

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:56 pm

chaser wrote:
CrypticGrin wrote:
chaser wrote:
GoulCaller wrote:

Don't listen to them.

I've been a proxy for a while now, and I love it. It just might not be everybody's cup of tea.

That is very true. It isn't for the faint of heart.
Back to top Go down
chaser
Noob
chaser

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:23 am

CrypticGrin wrote:
chaser wrote:
CrypticGrin wrote:
chaser wrote:
GoulCaller wrote:

Don't listen to them.

That is very true. It isn't for the faint of heart.

exactly.
Back to top Go down
Mesocyclonegirl
Interested
Mesocyclonegirl

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:30 am

Parts of this are happening to me. But I have no recollection of what I did when I was in that state, and no evidence to even try and guess. I have done a lot of sleepwalking and such, woken up with injuries, etc. It plagues me wondering if I did anything.
Back to top Go down
CrypticGrin
Pursuing The Answers
CrypticGrin

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:42 am

Mesocyclonegirl wrote:
Parts of this are happening to me. But I have no recollection of what I did when I was in that state, and no evidence to even try and guess. I have done a lot of sleepwalking and such, woken up with injuries, etc. It plagues me wondering if I did anything.

If you can get a camcorder, place one in your room. You should be able to see yourself then.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:28 am

Eventually my memories kind of came back to me, I remember sneaking out many times, I remember breaking a proxy's arm and hurting him. But many memories are not good at all.
Back to top Go down
CrypticGrin
Pursuing The Answers
CrypticGrin

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:33 am

Even I suffer from mild amnesia on occasion.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:35 am

I think all of us do because of the sickness
Back to top Go down
chaser
Noob
chaser

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:43 am

LoneWolf(X) wrote:
I think all of us do because of the sickness
I agree.
Back to top Go down
CrypticGrin
Pursuing The Answers
CrypticGrin

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:52 am

I guessed that much.
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:08 pm

The sickness seems to be starting for me again. I've started coughing more and when i do i get a pain in my chest that feels like its punctured or bleeding.
Back to top Go down
CrypticGrin
Pursuing The Answers
CrypticGrin

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:42 pm

GoulCaller wrote:
The sickness seems to be starting for me again. I've started coughing more and when i do i get a pain in my chest that feels like its punctured or bleeding.

It sounds like you may have coughed so much, you've stretched a rib muscle. That can cause very intense chest pains.
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:12 pm

No i just started to cough and within half an hour it started hurting.
Back to top Go down
Mesocyclonegirl
Interested
Mesocyclonegirl

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:00 am

@CrypticGrin I have my iPod, that may work until I get a proper video camera.
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:39 am

Whatever you do, always record everything that you're doing
Back to top Go down
DerangedA
Interested
DerangedA

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:06 am

When I started recording everything he gets closer. Or Im just paranoic?
Back to top Go down
CrypticGrin
Pursuing The Answers
CrypticGrin

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:18 am

I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:05 pm

Hey so I um might becoming a proxy because
1. I know he's real my parent have experienced him
2. I know he's there but when I look I won't see anything but feel him explain please?
3. Thursday at school we had reward and it was a magic show so this kid named Marcos keept screaming and acting stupid so when I got back to the classroom everyone said what's wrong so I told him I wanted to suffocate Marcos which I really wanted too
4. I've been researching him more now and he has been in my dreams
5. I get the Feeling to draw the operator symbol which I did and wrote "proxy"
Can you help me out if I'm becoming one?
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:44 pm

You have slender sickness, the suffocating Marcos thing isn't relevant though that's just your tolerance of idiots really. But the sickness could eventually bring you into the proxy life and either you'll be good or you might die, I was once a proxy, and I might still be. I'm not sure. But you just need to watch your back, as for the sensing of him that is just what it is, you sense his presence. Most victims have that because he radiates Electro-magnetic frequencies and human minds can't get used to it basically and will mess with you.
Back to top Go down
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:52 pm

Like I'm not that scared of him if I saw him then I'd actually be very happy and probably now and try to talk and I will randomly have my head hurt just now it did he has been appearing in my dreams what does that mean?
Oh and one more thing one night I woke up with static in my ears no lie I did all I heard was static then I blacked out and woke up the next morning I told my parents but they didn't help any idea?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stages of becoming a Proxy
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next