Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to make a good creepy pasta urban legend myth exc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

How to make a good creepy pasta urban legend myth exc Empty
PostSubject: How to make a good creepy pasta urban legend myth exc   How to make a good creepy pasta urban legend myth exc I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:38 pm

This is mainly the bases of what to do

One of the classic hallmarks of bad urban legends is a lack of specific information regarding the incident, such as names, dates, locations, or similar information.

the best thing to do to make this fix is easily just ad specific information regarding the incident, such as names, dates, locations, or similar information.

now for the noobs heres something you never do if you like your urban legend to be good never use friend of a friend" ("FOAF") it be best to use yourself family people that you may not know that well and are more of someone you see every now and then and not that much of a friend
friend of a friend" ("FOAF") has bin used so Meany times and not just that but anything that may seem to have bin used Meany times

Now there are Meany types of urban legends you can make now let go a bit deeper and out of the basics

now there are Meany types of urban legends/creepy pasta types will go over 3 here if you like to see the others you can go to this link
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Genre_Listing

■Beings:

catch phrases as we well know they are made for people to love and say some well known ones are eat my shorts, doh, bite my shinny metal a**.

and in the creepy pasta story's it seems to work well to like Go To Sleep, always watching,Spread the word,Are you glad you didn't turn on the light, and Meany more

but this works best with beings and it sometimes work with other story's for example Jeff the killer catch phrases is easy to tell GO TO SLEEP

Low detail some good ideas are giving low detail but thats not always the best as in the basics I talk about adding detail but sometimes a story is more creepy of a pasta when you know almost nothing take for example slender man I'm not saying go out there and try to get others to build on your idea that probably will not work I'm saying keep it like a good mystery

Image images always help you can just make a image and post it and maybe someone make a story for it the idea of a evil or scary thing looking at you and you don't know why its there is creepy all by it self

build up build on your story part by part ad more and more as you go on don't just make the story in a few hours or mins take time and use any time you have a good idea build up works like drama makes them like to know more also

The other to urban legend helps will be put up latter and this one will get some more help info
Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home

How to make a good creepy pasta urban legend myth exc
Page 1 of 1