Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

End of the World 2012?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aGamingFish
Interested
aGamingFish

End of the World 2012? Empty
PostSubject: End of the World 2012?   End of the World 2012? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:21 pm

Interested in hearing peoples thoughts on this.. Question
1.Do you think the world is going to end on the 21st December?
2. What will you do if it does?
3. If the world does end.... Will Slenderman survive?? (no slenderman emoticon? ok)

Im sorry if this is in the wrong place or If im not supposed to post this..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GreyPixelFilms
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: End of the World 2012?   End of the World 2012? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:40 pm

1. No, I don't think it will. If something were to happen, I personally think it'd be a big change of some sorts. Perhaps the end of the world as we know it, but not the end of the world itself. I'm not saying I think that is what'll happen, seeing I don't think anything will happen.

2. There wouldn't be much for me to do about it if it were to happen, right? I'd probarbly just, well, run. Try to stay alive for as long as possible, helping those I care about stay alive for as long as possible as well if they were around at the time.

3. Well, yeah. If he exists, I think he would. He's not killed easily, and besides, it'd most likely just be the end of human life on this planet, in this solar system, in this universe, in this dimension. (The last part is because I believe there is more than one reality, more than one 'universe'. And it wouldn't surprise me if some overlapped in a way that's... Well, beyond human understanding (at least at this point), causing them to be pretty much alike.) I'd think Slendy could just go somewhere else, and/or sometime else if he, indeed, isn't bound by time and space. (Which I tend to believe, if he'd exist that is.)
Back to top Go down
shadowgirl777
Interested
shadowgirl777

PostSubject: Re: End of the World 2012?   End of the World 2012? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:25 pm

1.) No, absolutely not. We have believed we have known the date of the end of the world, and it just isn't working out. The world WILL continue. xD

2.) Like I said before, the world will continue, so I'm not thinking about what I would do if it did.

3.) Yes. Just because our world ends, He could just skip into a different dimension and be like, "Well sucks for you guys.". xD
Back to top Go down
http://shadowgirl777.deviantart.com/
Investigator
Interested
Investigator

PostSubject: Re: End of the World 2012?   End of the World 2012? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:47 am

The Mayans trolled us LOL or they didn't have enough room for December 22nd and so forth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the World 2012?   End of the World 2012? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of the World 2012?
Page 1 of 1