Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things that reminded you of the Slenderman

Go down 
+2
Falcon
Zeyox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

Things that reminded you of the Slenderman Empty
PostSubject: Things that reminded you of the Slenderman   Things that reminded you of the Slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:19 am

Okay, so, well, here you can post things that had happened to you which reminded you of the Slenderman and/or any of the Slenderman series. I'll go first.

I've spotted things that look a bit much like the Operator symbol around. Every time I see it, I slightly chuckle to myself.

I once had a dream about Slendy, then woke up coughing like heck... I'll admit, at first I was slightly freaked out, but now I can laugh at it. Have been having coughing fits since it though, which only makes it funnier imo.

I think my eyes played a trick on me on the train not too long ago, as I looked out of the window of the train, and saw something in the distance for a moment. (Long, thin, black...) This was whilst having one of those coughing fits, which, again, only made it funnier.

So, there we go. You guys got any?
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Things that reminded you of the Slenderman   Things that reminded you of the Slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:14 am

I see the MH symbol everywhere it seems. Plus, when I'm with a certain group of friends, we like to mess around and say he's going to get us.
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: Things that reminded you of the Slenderman   Things that reminded you of the Slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:18 am

Falcon wrote:
I see the MH symbol everywhere it seems. Plus, when I'm with a certain group of friends, we like to mess around and say he's going to get us.

Lol... Better watch what you say, or else he might actually do so... XD (J/K, of course.)

Someone I share some classes with once asked me about the symbol, so I drew it for her. She then drew it on her hand, and I asked her why. She was like that it's just a symbol, and that it doesn't do anything, and that she wanted to show she wasn't afraid of it... Five seconds later she rushed to the toilets to wash it off. I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: Things that reminded you of the Slenderman   Things that reminded you of the Slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

My parents house has an operator symbol spray painted on the street in-front of their property. It was there before they moved in o.O I never told them what it was.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
Slender Sante
Pursuing The Answers
Slender Sante

PostSubject: Re: Things that reminded you of the Slenderman   Things that reminded you of the Slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:15 am

Tahrgat wrote:
My parents house has an operator symbol spray painted on the street in-front of their property.

Holy crap!!

Nothing really reminds me of the Slender Man. It's a unique story on its own to me. If anything DOES though, this place will be the first to know about it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tviscante
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Things that reminded you of the Slenderman   Things that reminded you of the Slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:41 am

Yes we're interested! And it's awesome that she ran to get rid of the symbol. After all, he is only a myth.
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

PostSubject: Re: Things that reminded you of the Slenderman   Things that reminded you of the Slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:06 am

i have so Meany and its so late i will not put here i think ill make a post of all my ghost story's i bin watched by slenderman since i was a kid BTW before i known about him he appeared to me every now and then in my hallway when i woke up i screamed and ran and he was gone not joking
Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: Things that reminded you of the Slenderman   Things that reminded you of the Slenderman I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:47 am

Okay, so, a friend of mine was staying at another friend's house not too long ago, and they watched a movie. After that movie, they looked outside, and they both saw something pretty simular to the Slenderman. Shortly after the lights acted kind of funny. Also, it was night at that moment, and that night happened to be the same night I dreamt about Slendy. One of them has been having coughing fits as well, and when we were talking on Skype earlier today, both of us seemed to be having those coughing fits at around the same time. (They kinda go on and off for both of us.) These have to be coincidences, right? XD
Back to top Go down
aGamingFish
Interested
aGamingFish

PostSubject: Re: Things that reminded you of the Slenderman   Things that reminded you of the Slenderman I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:25 am

This is probably on the site somewhere else already but...'if anyone watched doctor who about a year/2 years ago there were these monsters called silence(silents?).
They had weird faces, wore a suit just like slendermans, and when people saw them they would forget when they looked away. Apparently they were actually inspired by the slenderman.
I wonder if the insta- forget thing has been used in a slenderman series before Question
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GreyPixelFilms
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

PostSubject: Re: Things that reminded you of the Slenderman   Things that reminded you of the Slenderman I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:45 am

aGamingFish wrote:
This is probably on the site somewhere else already but...'if anyone watched doctor who about a year/2 years ago there were these monsters called silence(silents?).
They had weird faces, wore a suit just like slendermans, and when people saw them they would forget when they looked away. Apparently they were actually inspired by the slenderman.
I wonder if the insta- forget thing has been used in a slenderman series before Question

yes its bin used in tribe twelve and dark harvest00 to name just some you can see it in outhers to
Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
Zeyox
Pursuing The Answers

PostSubject: Re: Things that reminded you of the Slenderman   Things that reminded you of the Slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Something at school earlier reminded me of him, lol. I was looking something up in the Binas (short for "BIologie NAtuurkunde Scheikunde, which translates to biology physics (as a subject/science thingy, that is) chemistry, it's a book with information on said subjects we're allowed to use), and came across the symbol for the earth.

Things that reminded you of the Slenderman 120px-Earth_symbol.svg
(The image is black, so if you can't see it because of the black background, I'm also giving a link.)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e7/Earth_symbol.svg/120px-Earth_symbol.svg.png

And of course, I can't help but turn the image 45 degrees in my thoughts. I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that reminded you of the Slenderman   Things that reminded you of the Slenderman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that reminded you of the Slenderman
Page 1 of 1