Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bad News. . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

Bad News. . . Empty
PostSubject: Bad News. . .   Bad News. . . I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 7:13 pm

It's all I can say, please read this, its so awful.  Shocked  bad news for the woorld

Can it be true?

Will it happen?

Is it possible?

Please let me know, all that is left is to wait and see. . .  pale halp

Last edited by i used to smile on Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Bad News. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News. . .   Bad News. . . I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 7:55 pm

i used to smile wrote:
it's all i can say ....please read this ..sooo awfull  Shocked  bad news for the woorld

can it be true???

will it happen???

is it possible???

please tell this to me ...and all tath is left is to wait and see  pale halp

DiD yOu eVen reAd tHe aRtiCle? ThEreiS a quOtatIon tHat gOes:
tHe arTicLe wrote:
Detlef Koschny, head of the near-earth object segment at the European Space Agency, said: "There is a one in a million chance that it could hit us.

"The size was estimated from the brightness, but we don't know the reflectivity. So it could be smaller or larger, assume from 10 to 40 metres.

"A 40m iron object would go through the atmosphere and make a crater; a 10m rocky object would hardly be noticed."

ONe iN a miLLioN. Do yOu knOw hOw mUch a miLLioN iS? It's 1000000. ThEre iS a 0,001% cHancE oF iT hAppeNing. REad thE tHing, nOt jUst tHe tiTle anD dO thE mAth. AnD eVen iF it hIt tHe eArth, NO, tHe eArtH wiLL nOt eXploDe. ThE eArth wiLL nOt gEt dEstrOyed. WiLL tHe sOCceR bAll exPlodE iF yOu thRow a grAin oF sAlt aT iT? NO.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

Bad News. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News. . .   Bad News. . . I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 9:08 pm

Yeah, I did, in maybe three languages to be sure, but it's still awful, but well, I don't really believe that the meteor will hit this planet. It kinda sounds too crazy for it to happen.

Last edited by i used to smile on Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Bad News. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News. . .   Bad News. . . I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:34 pm

i used to smile wrote:
yeah i did like in three languages ..to be sure .... but  it still is awfull.... but well i don't realy beleve tat the meteor will hit this planet ..it kinda sounds craizy  for it to happen

JeEz, eVen I hAvE trOublE rEadiNg yOur poSts sOmetimEs, aNd I hAve tO rErEad mY OwN glItcHinG anD sPastIc tYpiNg aLL thE tiMe. AnYwAys... whAt lAnguAgEs diD yOu rEad iT iN?
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

Bad News. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News. . .   Bad News. . . I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 4:12 am

Lithuanian, Russian and English.

Last edited by i used to smile on Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mass editing my posts and fixing them!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad News. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News. . .   Bad News. . . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad News. . .
Page 1 of 1