Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why does everyone think Slender Man is scary?

Go down 
2 posters

Does this wake-up call make you less afraid?
Yes
Why does everyone think Slender Man is scary? I_vote_lcap100%Why does everyone think Slender Man is scary? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Why does everyone think Slender Man is scary? I_vote_lcap0%Why does everyone think Slender Man is scary? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
SlenderBuddy
Noob

Why does everyone think Slender Man is scary? Empty
PostSubject: Why does everyone think Slender Man is scary?   Why does everyone think Slender Man is scary? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:05 pm

I don't know why everyone hates Slender man, he's a really cool guy. He likes to camping, that's why he's always seen in the forest. He just wants to be friends, but people scream and are total douches. But because he can't talk (he has no mouth) he tries to take them back to his camp. So he holds their hand and tried to walk them there. He is only trying to get a notepad so he can communicate, but then people decide to run away. When they fall running through the forest, he reaches out to try to stop them from falling. He always forgets his own strength and launches them into the air. He usually finds them impaled on a tree. Some douches come around trying to point cameras at him. He is camera shy, so he distorts the video. He also likes to volunteer to help children.
Back to top Go down
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

Why does everyone think Slender Man is scary? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone think Slender Man is scary?   Why does everyone think Slender Man is scary? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:11 pm

I like the idea take on slenderman XD
Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home

Why does everyone think Slender Man is scary?
Page 1 of 1