Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

slender man - error with my pc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PannaJeUmeni
Noob

slender man - error with my pc Empty
PostSubject: slender man - error with my pc   slender man - error with my pc I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:46 am

Hi, I've got a problem: for some reason Slender lags a lot on my labtop. I have the Acer aspire 5250 and I don't know what to do. I've tried everything (pc or game settings). I'd love to play this game as nothing else. Thank you.

and i have windows 7 ultimate 64bit

help meeee :\
Back to top Go down
Faxus the First
Interested
Faxus the First

PostSubject: Re: slender man - error with my pc   slender man - error with my pc I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:09 pm

This is your problem "windows 7 ultimate 64bit"
Back to top Go down
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

PostSubject: Re: slender man - error with my pc   slender man - error with my pc I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:27 am

I myself have allot of ram and allot of free space on my PC its a nice one to so i can play most games easy but games that use that launcher that slender uses makes me lag also star forge use the same launcher so i get lag on that to i have no idea myself why it is that way i can make the lag very low sometimes 1 per game on it by taking the settings all the way down but it is still there i do use a windows 7 to i can't fully say why but maybe you can use what i told you to help or use in a error report to the maker and i don't think your bits why but you can always try i hope i bin a help

-Writer 1 S Suit also known as the maker of s suit
Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: slender man - error with my pc   slender man - error with my pc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

slender man - error with my pc
Page 1 of 1