Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The overwatcher Who is he?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

The overwatcher Who is he?  Empty
PostSubject: The overwatcher Who is he?    The overwatcher Who is he?  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:23 am

A creepy pasta made by thekill9714

Today I got this from F.E.A.R97 I'm going to use it to help find out who this guy is and find out why he is doing on of this around the world

The Overwatcher. Watching from Afar

Well i don't fully know how to put this but I bin up for days.
I'm a big fan of creepy pasta and urban legends but none of that gives me more fear.

then this thing!
I don't know if he human or some type of demon.

and his personality is always different.
Its hard to say some times he can be like a stalker or sometimes a crazy killer i don't know why
hes not killed me yet? but he likes the taste of bones.

Why I have no idea?

I never seen him eat bones but hes told me so I'm not sure if hes joking or not.
but I don't like to take a risk finding out

But what I am sure is that he likes to watch from afar or in spots that are almost impossible to get to.
he can use any type of tech to aid him like a hacker.

he has no form at all the only thing is that one eye he hides it most of the time
rarely changes most of the time it stays the same but it will still change but if he changes it seem he becomes week and
becomes in pain by water thats why he keeps his eye like that he told me.

sometimes hes evil or just crazy the way he talks is even creepy .

I known him since i was a baby but he maid me forget he did something so evil

I can not say what types of powers he haves i only know a bit it seems like his powers
are endless.

1 He can rip people apart arms legs heads or explode there full body into a bloody mess
and he can do it from afar to!

2 he can be any place any time

3 he can change form into any thing at all one time he hanged over my bed as Jeff the killer
i jump so high and he was gone.

But he is very humorous he like to joke and play around
that part of him never changes.

He told me that he use to have a form he used always but it was lost long ago so
now hes any thing and any one mostly hiding his one eye with hair or a hat or shadow or something?

he once killed my dog he Throwen it off the roof it was a big bloody mess
it getting hard talking about this with all the things hes done to me
he loves playing with me and my life.

I never feel alone any more.

Since I Know He's Always Watching From Afar
Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The overwatcher Who is he?    The overwatcher Who is he?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:10 pm

Wait so are you the over watcher, or no?
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

PostSubject: Re: The overwatcher Who is he?    The overwatcher Who is he?  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:14 am

The overwatcher Can use any tech that means he can do some crazy things but bring a non aninate object to life en less they are a robot of some type but I'm not going to get into that he is plan to be seen a bit in S Suit but hes not a proxy or any thing

he's more of my side work

but since he can use tech he can hack any one any thing

most of the time you can tell who's who by the way he talks
or if he tells you it's him but it is still hard since he will try to hide who he is if he likes
but this is a message from the man dealing with him so it nether me or him it's F.E.A.R97

I myself am the maker but I'm letting others build on the creepy pasta like how slenderman was made
Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The overwatcher Who is he?    The overwatcher Who is he?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The overwatcher Who is he?
Page 1 of 1