Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looper - don't believe the hype

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mortisyn
Interested

Looper - don't believe the hype Empty
PostSubject: Looper - don't believe the hype   Looper - don't believe the hype I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:32 pm

Went and saw Looper last night...

Regretted it.

They managed to take a good idea, then drag it out, simplify it and somehow make it boring!

It takes too long to get to the climax, the characters are 2-dimensional and largely unrelatable and the best performance in the film comes from the 10 year old boy (who in all fairness was very good).

It was one of those films where there were clumsy one line set-ups thrown in to justify something ridiculous later, and it just felt like whoever wrote the script for this film phoned it in.

This film is essentially Timecop + Akira = Worse than either.

Obviously this is only my opinion, so you may feel differently, but being a massive Sci-Fi fan, this film should have been perfect for people like me, and i really WANTED to like it.

But when you are checking your watch after an hour, its rarely a good sign...

My suggestion is avoid this film and use your money to buy the new [Rec] Dvd boxset instead!
Back to top Go down
http://just-waiting-to-be-found.blogspot.co.uk/

Looper - don't believe the hype
Page 1 of 1