Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i kinda got freaked out recently

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dancingapplez
Noob

i kinda got freaked out recently Empty
PostSubject: i kinda got freaked out recently   i kinda got freaked out recently I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:22 am

so this started about 6-3 yrs ago cant be sure but it was a time were i kept having nightmare constantly every night but it never really had anything to do with the slender man but at the end of each dream i would see the figure what i now know to be the slenderman but i didnt know that the time well it was a kinda completely black silhouette of him so i would see it at the end of each nightmare i had no idea what it was but at the end of that period where i kept having nightmares i was about 10-13yrs old i drew it down on the side of my old xbox 360 because that was the closest thing to me and i left it thought nothing of it but that figure still time to time appears in my dreams. maybe a 3 moths ago ago is when i heard of the slender man game and what not but i still didnt connect it to my dreams of the slender man character and recently maybe a month or to ago my brother came into my room and saw the picture i drew which i thought nothing of and he said what have you drawn there the slender man and i gave him a confused look saying no but then lets come up to this week i finally decided to download the slender man game and like every other game i read the back story and the idea of where it came from and that when i saw that he does stuff like appear in your dream and such and that's what has kinda freaked me out ive been seeing him for a few yrs before the actual idea of the slender man came about.

I know i might sound like i am telling complete bull sh**. But to be honest i might have added a few yrs to how long ago but i defiantly saw him in dreams before the slender man game came about. I know people might not believe me but thats life i know that that is true and it has got me a bit freaked out recently. I mean i have got a bit of paranoia when walking though places alone i've been like that for a few yrs i just always believe something is gonna happen to me so I have no idea what going on

Last edited by dancingapplez on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dancingapplez
Noob

PostSubject: i would also like to add   i kinda got freaked out recently I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:32 am

The silhouette i kept seeing did look like the slender man but there was one kinda difference the first few times i saw it there was no hands or anything just 2 long arms what ended in a point then on some occasions it was the same but instead of one point on the arm it had two.

I will try and find the pic of it i drew because i drew it a number of times in the past few years so if i find one of them i will see if i can post it
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

PostSubject: Re: i kinda got freaked out recently   i kinda got freaked out recently I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:15 am

Oh wow, that is kind of freaky. I had nightmares of the Slenderman, like he was in the middle of my dreams and not at the end of them.. well sometimes. And sometimes I kind of get freaked out because I always think hes real. I haven't told my parents or anything, I don't want to be considered a weirdo or like.. declared to have mental issues.
Back to top Go down
dancingapplez
Noob

PostSubject: well i just dont understand   i kinda got freaked out recently I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:17 am

i dont really understand it i only just red the slenderman story recently and only heard of slenderman as a whole a few moths ago i just didnt understand it it was just a little to freaky i mean i dont really believe in paranormal stuff and such but it was just very. well weird but like i said ill try and find the picture.but i did read your post aswell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i kinda got freaked out recently   i kinda got freaked out recently I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i kinda got freaked out recently
Page 1 of 1