Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I caught him on camera

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EchoedShadows
Noob
EchoedShadows

I caught him on camera Empty
PostSubject: I caught him on camera   I caught him on camera I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 11:31 pm

Hello everyone,
I'm new to this forum right? Well, last night I was paranoid and I thought I heard someone unlock the front door to my house. I decided to record myself checking the lock on the door and a certain someone decided to photobomb in the mirror of the video.

Warning: This footage is completely unedited and real...
Pay close attention to the mirror in the hallway, it's shaped like a circle on the wall.

I apologize for the quality but my camera couldn't focus. I know we have HD cameras and I was recording with my phone that has HD quality but for some reason it just wasn't working properly. I imagine it's because of him being there. It's probably hard to believe me but I didn't realize he was there, standing behind me because I couldn't see him with my eyes. He only showed up on the camera/in the mirror.

Please watch this at your own discretion.

About me:
I'm a 20 year old female. I attended college to pursue a career in computer science but dropped out due to mental health issues, mainly a problem focusing and storing memory (yes I did see doctors about it but they said there was nothing they could do to help). I wasn't even able to get to any computer courses, just math courses and the basic classes you needed to take. Therefore with this being said about me, I'm not in a position to pull off a fake video. I hardly have any friends in real life and I live with my parents. It was about 11:50 or 12:00 at night when I recorded this.

I'll be uploading a video later explaining where he is in the clip.

Click for the link to the youtube video:

Last edited by EchoedShadows on Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lanthanum-Nitrogen-Cerium
Noob

PostSubject: Re: I caught him on camera   I caught him on camera I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 11:01 am

EchoedShadows wrote:
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this forum right? Well, last night I was paranoid and I thought I heard someone unlock the front door to my house. I decided to record myself checking the lock on the door and a certain someone decided to photobomb in the mirror of the video.

Pay close attention to the mirror in the hallway, it's shaped like a circle on the wall.

I apologize for the quality but my camera couldn't focus. I know we have HD cameras and I was recording with my phone that has HD quality but for some reason it just wasn't working properly. I imagine it's because of him being there. It's probably hard to believe me but I didn't realize he was there, standing behind me because I couldn't see him with my eyes. He only showed up on the camera/in the mirror.

About me:
I'm a 20 year old female. I attended college to pursue a career in computer science but dropped out due to mental health issues, mainly a problem focusing and storing memory (yes I did see doctors about it but they said there was nothing they could do to help). I wasn't even able to get to any computer courses, just math courses and the basic classes you needed to take. Therefore with this being said about me, I'm not in a position to pull off a fake video. I hardly have any friends in real life and I live with my parents. It was about 11:50 or 12:00 at night when I recorded this.

I believe it's crazy how you got him in your video unintentionally. And thank you, for uploading a clear frame, as it is difficult to try and find one yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://neverknewiwouldbecherryred@gmail.com
EchoedShadows
Noob
EchoedShadows

PostSubject: Re: I caught him on camera   I caught him on camera I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 8:20 pm

No problem Lanthanum and it is crazy isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Noob

PostSubject: Re: I caught him on camera   I caught him on camera I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 3:41 am

EchoedShadows wrote:
No problem Lanthanum and it is crazy isn't it?

Yes, yes it is. And it's Lance, by the way. It's what my username (acronyms of the three elements) stands for. Lanthanum - La; Nitrogen - N; Cerium - Ce; LaNCe, or Lance.
Back to top Go down
http://neverknewiwouldbecherryred@gmail.com
The Monster of Darkness
Interested
The Monster of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: I caught him on camera   I caught him on camera I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 11:31 am

EchoedShadows wrote:
Hello everyone,

About me:

Thank you EchoedShadow for the video and image. At least we know HE is still.... Well... Alive. Anyways, I would just like the ask when you suspected that he was stalking you, and why 20 year old female got interested in what some people would call "fake being."

I am just trying to get new information. That is why I am asking. Still though, thank you again.
Back to top Go down
EchoedShadows
Noob
EchoedShadows

PostSubject: Re: I caught him on camera   I caught him on camera I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 1:33 am

I messaged you privately. @Monsterofdarkness
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

PostSubject: Re: I caught him on camera   I caught him on camera I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 1:01 pm

I believe you on what you caught regardless but I looked at the image and for the longest time I can't spot anything out of the ordinary. Now I'm of course not saying your lying since people here obviously see him. Is he in the reflection of the mirror or ..?

Update: I just spotted him in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
EchoedShadows
Noob
EchoedShadows

PostSubject: Re: I caught him on camera   I caught him on camera I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 10:08 pm

MajinKitty230 wrote:
I believe you on what you caught regardless but I looked at the image and for the longest time I can't spot anything out of the ordinary. Now I'm of course not saying your lying since people here obviously see him. Is he in the reflection of the mirror or ..?

Update: I just spotted him in the mirror.

I updated the links. I added a frame and also added a photo where I compared what the mirror looked like with him in it and what it looked like in reality. So check it out if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Soontobeaproxy
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: I caught him on camera   I caught him on camera I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 9:18 am

Has anything else happened to you after this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I caught him on camera   I caught him on camera I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I caught him on camera
Page 1 of 1