Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a girl on a personal quest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EchoedShadows
Noob
EchoedShadows

Just a girl on a personal quest Empty
PostSubject: Just a girl on a personal quest   Just a girl on a personal quest I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 1:46 am

Hello to the person reading this...
You can refer to me by my name on this forum or ES for short.
For the past few years I've had many one on one experiences with him and I haven't found a single person who could talk to me with the same amount of knowledge or experience. I'm looking for someone to talk to who is intelligent and knows more than the average person about Slendy. I'm particularly interested in speaking to Tondaed.

Thank you in advance,
- ES

https://imgur.com/a/CXowc

Last edited by EchoedShadows on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EchoedShadows
Noob
EchoedShadows

Just a girl on a personal quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a girl on a personal quest   Just a girl on a personal quest I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 12:52 am

Over a year with no replies. Damn. I am still here, same quest.
Back to top Go down

Just a girl on a personal quest
Page 1 of 1