Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well that wasn't fun..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

Well that wasn't fun.. Empty
PostSubject: Well that wasn't fun..   Well that wasn't fun.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:50 pm

So recently i woke up and my right ar was basicaly scrached like kinda bad ... i might have posted about that earlier but im drowning in homework .. so i didn't realy find the time .. but back to the thing ... so i didn't really pay a lot of mind to that but .. it couln't have been me cuz my nails are short and those were similad to a cat ones .. but yea thats all that happened .. its weird but it might be just me being all paranoid and stuff
Back to top Go down
The Monster of Darkness
Interested
The Monster of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Well that wasn't fun..   Well that wasn't fun.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 11:45 pm

i used to smile wrote:
So recently i woke up and my right ar was basicaly scrached like kinda bad ...  i might have posted about that earlier but  im drowning in homework .. so i didn't realy find the time .. but back to the thing ... so i didn't really pay a lot of mind to that but .. it couln't have been me cuz  my nails are short  and those were similad to  a cat ones ..  but yea thats all that happened  ..  its weird but it might be just me being all paranoid and stuff  

Hello, I used to smile. It is nice to meet you.

I am just here to reply to your comment. I used to get scratches a long time ago, so your not the only one. Tell me.... How long have you been having problems like this since you found about the being, Slenderman?
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Well that wasn't fun..   Well that wasn't fun.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 3:06 am

The Monster of Darkness wrote:
i used to smile wrote:
So recently i woke up and my right ar was basicaly scrached like kinda bad ...  i might have posted about that earlier but  im drowning in homework .. so i didn't realy find the time .. but back to the thing ... so i didn't really pay a lot of mind to that but .. it couln't have been me cuz  my nails are short  and those were similad to  a cat ones ..  but yea thats all that happened  ..  its weird but it might be just me being all paranoid and stuff  

I am just here to reply to your comment. I used to get scratches a long time ago, so your not the only one. Tell me.... How long have you been having problems like this since you found about the being, Slenderman?

Oh, hello. Sorry for the slightly late reply, I've been busy lately and only now had time to reply.
Anyways, to answer your question, it 'started' around the end of spring in 2015, but I'm guessing it had been going on for some time, probably months, before I actually noticed it.
Back to top Go down
The Monster of Darkness
Interested
The Monster of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Well that wasn't fun..   Well that wasn't fun.. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 2:41 am

i used to smile wrote:
i used to smile wrote:

Oh, hello. Sorry for the slightly late reply, I've been busy lately and only now had time to reply.
Anyways, to answer your question, it 'started' around the end of spring in 2015, but I'm guessing it had been going on for some time, probably months, before I actually noticed it.

I see. Thanks for answering, just one more question and then I will leave you be. Have you ever seen the Slenderman in real life? Or just in your dreams? I'm just curious because I want to see where everyone is at right now.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Well that wasn't fun..   Well that wasn't fun.. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 3:16 am

i used to smile wrote:
i used to smile wrote:
So recently i woke up and my right ar was basicaly scrached like kinda bad ... i might have posted about that earlier but im drowning in homework .. so i didn't realy find the time .. but back to the thing ... so i didn't really pay a lot of mind to that but .. it couln't have been me cuz my nails are short and those were similad to a cat ones .. but yea thats all that happened .. its weird but it might be just me being all paranoid and stuff

I see. Thanks for answering, just one more question and then I will leave you be. Have you ever seen the Slenderman in real life? Or just in your dreams? I'm just curious because I want to see where everyone is at right now.

Yes, I've seen Him in real life a few times, twice in my dreams.
Also, what do you mean when you say you 'want to see where everyone is right now'?
Back to top Go down
The Monster of Darkness
Interested
The Monster of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Well that wasn't fun..   Well that wasn't fun.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 4:26 am

i used to smile wrote:
i used to smile wrote:
i used to smile wrote:

Yes, I've seen Him in real life a few times, twice in my dreams.
Also, what do you mean when you say you 'want to see where everyone is right now'?

Well... You see. I've tried to get him out of my head, but no matter what I do, he suddenly pops in my head even if it is nothing about him. A few months before, when I accepted that he let me go. I tried to live my normal life and let go of him, but he just kept popping in my head. I don't think I can go back, even IF he truly let me go for whatever reason.

This could all just be me or just an obsession. But at the same time, I feel as though he will come back one day, either to finish me or change me. I just can't shake the feeling. That is why right now I am trying to see how everyone is doing with him and try to get some answers.

Last edited by The Monster of Darkness on Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Monster of Darkness
Interested
The Monster of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Well that wasn't fun..   Well that wasn't fun.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 4:34 am

Perhaps he could just be waiting for the right moment. To either finished me or change me. Whatever happens, I will accept it. I made my decision a long time ago.

IF he never does come back for me. Then I will truly go back to my life. I know so much about him, that I see no point in talking about him anymore. Unless it is to help other people.

I can't find anything else.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Well that wasn't fun..   Well that wasn't fun.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 3:49 am

Do you want to um.. talk ?
Back to top Go down
The Monster of Darkness
Interested
The Monster of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Well that wasn't fun..   Well that wasn't fun.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 6:34 am

i used to smile wrote:
Do you want to um.. talk ?

We can, sure. PM would be good. But don't worry, I am not mentally unstable. Perhaps the reason I am still here is because I still have my sanity. The possibility could be endless of why I am still able to talk with you right now. I am just merely saying that my life could end or continue. I made my decision long ago.

Anyways, nothing has been going on that I can note. It has been quite for a long time to me. Any updates to you?
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Well that wasn't fun..   Well that wasn't fun.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 3:52 am

I mean, you don't seem to be mentally unstable, so I'm calm for now, but yes, it has been quite calm for the past few weeks or so.
Also, I apologize for my late reply, I've been a little unfocused recently.
Back to top Go down
The Monster of Darkness
Interested
The Monster of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Well that wasn't fun..   Well that wasn't fun.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 11:18 am

Okay. And I agree, it has been too quite.... It concerns me what is going on.
That is alright. I also have been busy too with my normal life too.
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Well that wasn't fun..   Well that wasn't fun.. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 1:40 pm

Yea, same
Ah yes, it pops up a lot.
Back to top Go down
The Monster of Darkness
Interested
The Monster of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Well that wasn't fun..   Well that wasn't fun.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 1:51 am

So.... Anything new?
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

PostSubject: Re: Well that wasn't fun..   Well that wasn't fun.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 7:17 pm

Well uh .. a rd ncounted in the woods like a day aggo
But thats all for this week for now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well that wasn't fun..   Well that wasn't fun.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well that wasn't fun..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General :: The Den-
Jump to: