Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

aand im paranoyes as ......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

aand im paranoyes as ......  Empty
PostSubject: aand im paranoyes as ......    aand im paranoyes as ......  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 10:43 am

So yea ... My mom dragged me out with her to night walk the dog since yea natures callin
.. And we left the house
...aand liek 5meteres into a park I got paranoid liek realy badly ....and saw like five shadow people yay ... Notrealy and saw him again ...litteraly when we were headin back I turned around and looked b ehind me and saw slendy .... He was taller than usual ... Liek about 3 or 4meteres and all I wasable to see in that second were his legs ...well the weird thing was that the second I saw him .. I calmed down and wasn't paranoid. No more ...so that was weird ...and my mom probably noticed me doing that ..oh welll .. She saw me glancing behind me I lot ... After all she's hella stalker .on me .... Well she hadn't found out about this place still or she noticed it but doesn't care ..after all this place is in my bookmarks. And saved in my phone lol ...
So well that's all I have too say today ...

Back to top Go down

aand im paranoyes as ......
Page 1 of 1