Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

well fredom kinda ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

well fredom kinda ...  Empty
PostSubject: well fredom kinda ...    well fredom kinda ...  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 11:10 am

soo yeah ... my parents gonna be outta town for two days .... soo yeah ... its kinada good ... cuz well i get to eat what i want n stuff like that ...but the bad thing is ..that well no one knows what may happen ..so yea ... so i just decided to make a mini juournal about how its gonna go so yea .... well off to walk the dog ..i guess ... its still dark out >...< soo yea .... well sia when i get back and probably report the rest of the day ... Shocked Neutral
Back to top Go down
i used to smile
Enthusiast
i used to smile

well fredom kinda ...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: well fredom kinda ...    well fredom kinda ...  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 2:40 am

so yea the dog walk wasn't so great ... i kept seing shaddowy figures that desapeared ... aand oh coarse maskys mask ....and yea about the masky's mask ... he showa up most of the time somewhere near the woods ... should i follloow it ..like should i go to the mask when it shows up ..cuz all i do now when i see it ..i just stare at it ... wich is weird becuse well you just see a girl staring to the woods .... so yea ... can anyone help me with this ...
Back to top Go down

well fredom kinda ...
Page 1 of 1