Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tomorrow's plans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Tomorrow's plans Empty
PostSubject: Tomorrow's plans   Tomorrow's plans I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 5:07 am

So I figured I'd post here again and just let you all know I'm alright (not that anyone really cares). Tomorrow I am going to a doctor / therapy. Well my mom said it was a bit of everything so she was talking to someone from there on the phone on my learning disability with Math and my Hypotonia (which is a weakness of a muscle in my leg). My aunt goes there I believe and it sounds like a good place.

The last therapist I went to barely did anything to help besides just talking with me and practically forcing me to try and face my fears of balloons (and or loud noises), and then gave me a pill for my anxiety and it didn't help. Hopefully this place will help and now that I'm 19 it will be confidential from my mom I believe. As of now it's just an intervention type of thing so I don't think I talk to a therapist right off the bat? Not sure.

Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Tomorrow's plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's plans   Tomorrow's plans I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 12:43 pm

GoOd lUck...
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Tomorrow's plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's plans   Tomorrow's plans I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 3:05 pm

toNdaEd wrote:
GoOd lUck...

Sorry for the slight late reply but it went good so far. I liked the girl that did the intervention and I said I'd like her to be my therapist instead of some other girl or a man. I told her the truth about things and how I've felt depressed and wanting to hurt myself or others, and other b.s. like that.

On the 4th of August I go back for a Psyche Evaluation, or whatever it's called.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Tomorrow's plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's plans   Tomorrow's plans I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 5:31 am

MajinKitty230 wrote:
toNdaEd wrote:
GoOd lUck...

Sorry for the slight late reply but it went good so far. I liked the girl that did the intervention and I said I'd like her to be my therapist instead of some other girl or a man. I told her the truth about things and how I've felt depressed and wanting to hurt myself or others, and other b.s. like that.

On the 4th of August I go back for a Psyche Evaluation, or whatever it's called.

I wAs in a pSycH wArd oNce. As a kiD. I dOn't rEcommEnd, unLess it'S unDerCoVer oR jUst fOr shiTs anD giGglEs.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Tomorrow's plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's plans   Tomorrow's plans I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 12:26 pm

toNdaEd wrote:
MajinKitty230 wrote:
toNdaEd wrote:
GoOd lUck...

I wAs in a pSycH wArd oNce. As a kiD. I dOn't rEcommEnd, unLess it'S unDerCoVer oR jUst fOr shiTs anD giGglEs.

Oh jeeze, that doesn't sound good, my friend was once. And honestly it's not for either of those if I did go into one. I mean I don't think I'm that bad where I'd need to be placed there or recommended to? (Or at least I don't think so yet).

If it does happen that I deserve it, I hate to say. I'd rather get better in a ward then a chance of me wanting to hurt myself or someone else.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Tomorrow's plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's plans   Tomorrow's plans I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 7:07 am

So UPDATE! Looks like things with the therapy appointments that were scheduled for today were confused when I got there. I originally was thinking today was the day I was going to have a psyche / psych evaluation done but it was just a regular session. Either way I was able to get some things out.

Unless my mom changes the date for the now scheduled evaluation, I'll be doing it on the 1st of next month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tomorrow's plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's plans   Tomorrow's plans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow's plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General :: The Den :: General Chat-
Jump to: