Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Think I Saw Him

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MeannCat
Interested
MeannCat

I Think I Saw Him Empty
PostSubject: I Think I Saw Him   I Think I Saw Him I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 2:10 am

I know I could've just imagined it, after all I see shadows out of the corners of my eyes all the time...sometimes creepy sometimes not.

But last night I couldn't sleep, I kept tossing and turning when for some reason it felt like I was being told to look out the window, in my head. Again I think I'm imagining it since this has happened before. And I was all joking around thinking 'Oh no, has Slendy finally come?' and all that sarcastic terror. So I got up and looked out my window, looked ahead and saw nothing. Looked right and saw nothing, but to my left there is a streetlamp and for split second I thought I saw a tall shadowy figure. I jumped in surprise, accidentally falling down and when I looked back out the window there was nothing.

I think it was Slenderman...mostly because of the shape of the figure and how tall he/it looked.
Gave me quite a scare and I couldn't get any sleep at all last night. But *shrugs* maybe it was my imagination, after all I've been reading Slenderman stories, watching Slenderman video series, and so on.
Back to top Go down
MeannCat
Interested
MeannCat

I Think I Saw Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think I Saw Him   I Think I Saw Him I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 5:11 am

An update.

I had a dream last night where I was walking on a trail through the woods, not far from my city. I had gone to tree where the treasure chest was (not really a chest, and not what you'd call treasure...it's just something that individuals put an object in when they find it...they are scattered all over the city). When I took it out to look through it, I saw the little doodle of Slenderman I had put in it not long ago, but someone seemed to have written on it with a red marker. 'Always watches.'

Then I woke up. Freaked me out a bit but not much, though it does make me want to go see if someone really had written on it like in my dream.

Update (24 March 2015)
For the past few days every time I leave it feels like I'm being watched. Not sure if it is Slenderman or just the fact that I never have felt anything but uncomfortable outside my home. I must admit though it was different than other times when I leave, true it felt like I was being watched but it got worse when I passed by the random handful of trees on empty peices of land in random spots of town. I usually love those spots, because of the relaxing cover of the trees and the shade. -_-

Update (25 March 2015)
Last night I had another dream.
Throughout the duration of my dream I was becoming Slenderman's proxy, or one of them at least. I only know this because that's what I was told in my dream.

At the beginning I was doing simple tasks, one being deliverng messages to who I beleived were his victims. Another proxy was there to help me, he wore a dark hoodie with the hood up of course, a black mask, jeans, and I think black sneakers. He was sorta supposed to help me, but he mostly just lead me to locations.

The message I delivered, I had oddly written on red tape...not sure why.

I think after that, me and the proxy appeared in a large dark room. We sat down in chairs side by side from each other. It felt like we were in a classroom, but I couldn't see any wall decorations or anything anywhere but students' desks. It was either a long abandoned room or I simply couldn't see.

After all everything was pretty much pitch black except for a circle of light around us that was arm's length in radius. The light was extremely dim, so distinguishing colors was hard, so through my point of view everthing was like an old timey black and white film.

After surveying my surroundings Slenderman appeared on the edge of the circle of light, this made the light flicker a bit but remain on. Now you may think I would be freaked out and high tail it out of there, but I didn't...I felt no fear. So I sat there and kept my eyes trained on his featurless face. For a moment nothing happened but then he lifted his arms as if to hug someone.

But that's when the light went out and we were left in complete darkness. Thankfully the light was only out for about three seconds and when it came on Slenderman was standing right beside my desk. He seemed a heck of a lot taller than when he was standing outside the circle. I shrank back but not in fear, at least I don't think so. I don't remember ever feeling afraid in this dream, but I was surprised.

Slenderman usually watches from afar when I have dreams of him. He never has been this close before.

I kept my eyes on his featureless face, from my point of view his skin looked a bit leathery while his pitch black suit seemed made of a very soft fabric it didn't look stiff like most suits did. Enough with the suit, as I stared into his face, I noticed his arms were on either side of me, but only out of the corner of my eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off his 'face'.
That is when I woke up. Right when Slenderman took me.

When I woke up, I had an annoying headache, took forever to get rid of it. -_-

Last edited by MeannCat on Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

I Think I Saw Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think I Saw Him   I Think I Saw Him I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 11:33 am

Hi and welcome MeannCat I'm AngelOfDarkness but you can just call me Angel and about your incounter with Slenderman, Slenderman tends to do that,one minute he'll be there then the next he will be gone,I believe he plays mind games on people(you probably already know that though).Another thing is having dreams about him usually means he's watching you.But I'm gonna be honest I'm not the most experienced with Slenderman(I've only been going through this for about a little more than a year,there are people on here that have been going through this for years so there more experienced than I am).
Back to top Go down
MeannCat
Interested
MeannCat

I Think I Saw Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think I Saw Him   I Think I Saw Him I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 1:27 am

Hi Angel, thanks for responding. So you're saying he most likely is watching me?
If he is. What do you think I should do?
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

I Think I Saw Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think I Saw Him   I Think I Saw Him I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 9:05 am

I say be careful and cautious of what you do,first you have to see why he is watching you, is he gonna turn you into one of his proxies or something else
Back to top Go down
MeannCat
Interested
MeannCat

I Think I Saw Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think I Saw Him   I Think I Saw Him I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 10:35 pm

Alright, will do.
One question, how on earth do I even figure out why he is watching me?
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

I Think I Saw Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think I Saw Him   I Think I Saw Him I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 3:39 am

Just come back and tell us about what you go through or you can ask lone wolf he told me what was going on with me
Back to top Go down
MeannCat
Interested
MeannCat

I Think I Saw Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think I Saw Him   I Think I Saw Him I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 3:43 am

I was already planning on keeping you and whoever is reading my topic updated, but most info will remain in journals I'm writing on what is happening.

My updates will be in my first or second post of the front page, just so it can be easy to find. X3
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

I Think I Saw Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think I Saw Him   I Think I Saw Him I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:27 am

Ok Smile
Back to top Go down
MeannCat
Interested
MeannCat

I Think I Saw Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think I Saw Him   I Think I Saw Him I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 12:45 am

Just check back for any updates. I try to remember to update every day, but most the time I don't think if there is anything important going on, especially nothing Slenderman related. When I think something might be Slenderman related I'll post it.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

I Think I Saw Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think I Saw Him   I Think I Saw Him I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 3:10 am

While I don't have advice on it all, I was reading through the thread here, especially the dream you had about Slenderman and I was a bit surprised. The dream I only really had started out the same way each time of Slenderman being outside my window just 'staring' at me. Then in one dream I would be at an unknown house where I supposedly had killed a family, and then another where I was in the forest, but for the last one I don't really remember what happened.
Back to top Go down
MeannCat
Interested
MeannCat

I Think I Saw Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think I Saw Him   I Think I Saw Him I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 3:58 am

Mine never have me killing anybody. (except for one but I don't think it was a Slenderman dream)
I have been reading about dreaming and such, maybe I can help you remember your dream if you want.
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

I Think I Saw Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think I Saw Him   I Think I Saw Him I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 6:00 am

Ok I'll check and once when I was trying to forget about Slenderman,I was trying to go back to normal and trying to live a normal(or what people consider normal) life I had a dream about him attacking me and I could actually feel myself hit the ground and I woke up in so much pain,I decided not to try to stray away from him and I haven't had dreams about him attacking ever since,but I do still have dreams about him....I don't really worry about that happening again because I decided I wouldn't try and forget about him,I decided to just submit, I can't get away anyway
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

I Think I Saw Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think I Saw Him   I Think I Saw Him I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:09 am

*AngelOfDarkness* wrote:
I say be careful and cautious of what you do,first you have to see why he is watching you, is he gonna turn you into one of his proxies or something else
You also have to remember that He choses his proxies. As entertaining as it would be, I don't think a random person would come skipping up to Him and beg to be a proxy. Things just don't work that way. Anyways, I agree on what you said. Just wanted to point that out for future times. I also hope no one is as stupid as me to go looking for him and causing trouble, because I used to do that. The only thing I can say is, if you have become a runner...things aren't looking good for you. Anyways, sorry for random babbling on this reply! I agree with *AngelOfDarkness*
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

I Think I Saw Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think I Saw Him   I Think I Saw Him I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 11:01 am

Thank you for keeping us all updated, newcomers are very welcome. Sorry I haven't been on much lately, but I'm one of the older members here.
Your paranoia seems to be working like all of ours was at the beginning processes. Keep your eyes open and be well aware of surroundings. I'll definitely stay updated on here.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

I Think I Saw Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think I Saw Him   I Think I Saw Him I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 9:54 am

LoneWolf(X) wrote:
Thank you for keeping us all updated, newcomers are very welcome. Sorry I haven't been on much lately, but I'm one of the older members here.
Your paranoia seems to be working like all of ours was at the beginning processes. Keep your eyes open and be well aware of surroundings. I'll definitely stay updated on here.
I am also going to keep updated on here. It's been a while. There has also been quite a few newcomers since my last visit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Think I Saw Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think I Saw Him   I Think I Saw Him I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Think I Saw Him
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General Paranormal :: Slender Man-
Jump to: