Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stupid dream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Stupid dream Empty
PostSubject: Stupid dream   Stupid dream I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 11:55 pm

Okay so before you judge me on this, yes I am a Creepypasta fan, but not one of those freaking weird ass ones. I didn't know if this topic would fit in here or the Den, so yeah. I tried re-wording things because it may of sounded or sounds very creepy and fangirlish like, pfft.

Okay so I had this strange dream that Slenderman and I were in the same room. I'm not really sure what happened before but for some strange reason when he was about to go (somehow that can be sensed or something?) I grabbed his arm and held it. I had begged him not to go but he did. What was weirder is that the only sensory / stimulation I had in the dream was the feel of his arm and the feeling of his suit.

And I promise again I am not a weird fangirl. That's seriously what happened, I figured I might as well tell someone before I forget. Hope you enjoyed ripping out your eyes if you did from this. Also I decided to fix my font to 13 so no one has to get headaches from trying to read my posts.
Back to top Go down
MeannCat
Interested
MeannCat

Stupid dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid dream   Stupid dream I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 12:04 am

First, because it is your dream you know what is going on everywhere in it and what any dreamcharacters are doing or feeling. Also, don't apologize for your dream. If it wasn't a stupid fangirlish dream then it wasn't, don't let other people's judgements bug you.

Second. Because you only remembered a fragment of the dream I don't know what to really tell you. I suggest trying to focus solely on this bit of memory of the dream and try to remember more. If you do, feel free to share. If not, then oh well.
I must tell you, every bit of a dream is important. So next time write EVERY detail down and then try to think of what your dream could mean by yourself. If you feel you cannot figure it out, go to a dreamwebsite where people who can interprut dreams can help you.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Stupid dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid dream   Stupid dream I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 12:21 am

MeannCat wrote:
First, because it is your dream you know what is going on everywhere in it and what any dreamcharacters are doing or feeling. Also, don't apologize for your dream. If it wasn't a stupid fangirlish dream then it wasn't, don't let other people's judgements bug you.

Second. Because you only remembered a fragment of the dream I don't know what to really tell you. I suggest trying to focus solely on this bit of memory of the dream and try to remember more. If you do, feel free to share. If not, then oh well.
I must tell you, every bit of a dream is important. So next time write EVERY detail down and then try to think of what your dream could mean by yourself. If you feel you cannot figure it out, go to a dreamwebsite where people who can interprut dreams can help you.

Thanks for saying that, it means a lot but I won't let other peoples judgement's get to me like you said. On the topic of the dream I wasn't posting it to get someone to interpret what it would mean I just felt like sharing it for fun. And I will do my best to try and remember it more, maybe throughout the day it will come back to me.

Next time I have a dream whether it involves Slenderman or not I'll try and write it down. Sometimes I forget to do even the smallest of tasks lately though. Say if my mom asked me to do something as simple as vacuuming the house or writing down the names of who calls I forget, but that's for another time. But thanks for responding!
Back to top Go down
MeannCat
Interested
MeannCat

Stupid dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid dream   Stupid dream I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 12:27 am

Oh okay then...but dreams are important, they have hidden answers in them that can help you. All you gotta do is look for them.

...and yet I'm too lazy to write down my own dreams in the morning. -_-'

Also, you're welcome. The reason for these forums is to talk to people that have a similar interest as yourself. ^^
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

Stupid dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid dream   Stupid dream I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 10:13 pm

MeannCat wrote:

I sEcoNd thIs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stupid dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid dream   Stupid dream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid dream
Page 1 of 1