Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sharing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-BlackRose-
Interested
-BlackRose-

sharing  Empty
PostSubject: sharing    sharing  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 11:03 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/US/slender-man-now-linked-violent-acts/story?id=24058562
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

sharing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing    sharing  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 2:00 am

Great. This is just what we need. More crimes under the name of Slenderman. This makes us proxies look really bad.
Back to top Go down
-BlackRose-
Interested
-BlackRose-

sharing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing    sharing  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 6:33 am

This is actually quite old it's been around since I believe it said June 6th or 7th maybe but I was just sharing it due to the fact that I only knew about one case with this happening I didn't know there were two others so I just thought I'd share. And I agree it does give slenderman and proxies a bad reputation.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

sharing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing    sharing  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:02 pm

Well thank you for sharing anyways
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

sharing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing    sharing  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 2:15 pm

MoRe wOrk fOr uS, iT sEemS...
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

sharing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing    sharing  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:15 am

toNdaEd wrote:
MoRe wOrk fOr uS, iT sEemS...
Yes, but don't you think the more crimes that happen under his name, the more people will try to find slenderman? I have to say that I am not impressed with the fancy videos and apparent "proof" that these news reporters and writers have, acting like they know. In my opinion, no, he isn't real. But he's some type of illness casted upon the ones that believe in him or the ones that were chosen to see him. Even then, do you think that there is a possibility proxies will be found? What will happen to us then? Some proxies have simply disappeared it seems like...
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

sharing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing    sharing  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:58 pm

It sEemS yEs. HoWevEr, I asSuRe yOu iT wiLl bE fIne fOr nOw. ThiS cRimE wAs oNly liNkeD tO HIM in oRdeR tO mAke crEepYpastA seEm wOrse aNd tO fRigHten wOrrIed pArents mOre. I wOuldN't sAy cOsplAyiNg HIM oNce or tWicE mAkes yOu wAnt tO kiLL pEoplE iN HIS nAme... oTherWise eVeRy oTher TeEnaGer wOulD bE stAlkEd.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

sharing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing    sharing  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 11:46 am

More people will see the slenderman ordeals and will research it, many will not believe, yet if there are some who fear after learning, they will become closer to being targets for us and Him.
Our problem is if it gets too public people like us around sites will be looked into, and we could be found during our everyday lives (if any of us have normal lives anymore).

In retrospect there is good and there is bad for it. But if it gets out there too much it will be bad. Congrats on them trying to kill for him though. He wants to be part of it, maybe he'll get a visit.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

sharing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing    sharing  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:04 pm

LoneWolf(X) wrote:
More people will see the slenderman ordeals and will research it, many will not believe, yet if there are some who fear after learning, they will become closer to being targets for us and Him.
Our problem is if it gets too public people like us around sites will be looked into, and we could be found during our everyday lives (if any of us have normal lives anymore).

In retrospect there is good and there is bad for it. But if it gets out there too much it will be bad. Congrats on them trying to kill for him though. He wants to be part of it, maybe he'll get a visit.

Well I try my best to live a normal life as a normal girl, but it never stays that way (of course). In reply to what you said, I have to disagree. I don't think they deserve a "congrats" for killing in his name, but that's just my opinion. I think if one of us were to die, then this site would be really looked into. It's probably best that we keep everything anonymous anyways.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

sharing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing    sharing  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:53 am

EM EVAS wrote:
LoneWolf(X) wrote:

Well I try my best to live a normal life as a normal girl, but it never stays that way (of course). In reply to what you said, I have to disagree. I don't think they deserve a "congrats" for killing in his name, but that's just my opinion. I think if one of us were to die, then this site would be really looked into. It's probably best that we keep everything anonymous anyways.

My dEaTh iS fiXed.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

sharing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing    sharing  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:21 am

Death is welcomed as a friend for lots of us, but really because we stare it in the face (or faceless, ha, get it?) all the time. If one of us were to die it would not be a huge toll unless it was a higher up proxy, yet one would take their place. Many of us have our roles, many of us live normally like you and me. But its never as normal is it used to be.
In most case, killing and death isn't a huge deal here.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

sharing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing    sharing  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 4:07 am

Well when i said that i wasn't directing it to anyone specific. In my town, if you die, you die. Almost nobody finds out about it and it's kept secret. But me, I am just a regular girl that spends all her time in her room hiding from everyone, freaking out and drawing symbols and you know...the normal stuff related to Him. I'm barely a proxy at all, whereas you guys have seen it. You see the difference? I'm nothing to compare. Just a regular person that's seen him a couple of times I guess. (Though i'm a sleeper proxy, if you can even consider me that)
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

sharing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing    sharing  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 5:57 am

Understandable. We all will die eventually.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

sharing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing    sharing  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 9:00 am

I seriously think those crimes are horrible that had happened, even if it was awhile ago. Even though people getting harmed is not good at all and people should care, it just makes everyone who is apart of the Creepypasta community in general look like Satanist or something. Don't know if that is the word people used but still.

Also the people who are proxies of Slenderman somewhat get a bad name to, even if people don't believe they exist or even that Slenderman exist. I feel like in some cases the people that were involved, if not one or two could have some underlying illness to make them think things are real or something. (Isn't it called Schizophrenia?). But I may be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sharing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing    sharing  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sharing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General Paranormal :: Slender Man-
Jump to: