Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Still here and back

Go down 
+2
toNdaEd
CielPhantomhive
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CielPhantomhive
Pursuing The Answers
CielPhantomhive

Still here and back Empty
PostSubject: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:42 am

And everybody thought I retired xD
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:19 am

NoT rEally. ThIs plAce is prEtty muCh dEad aNywAys.
Back to top Go down
CielPhantomhive
Pursuing The Answers
CielPhantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:15 pm

I have a new girlfriend that's a proxy also xD
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:28 pm

ⓍCielPhantomhiveⓍ wrote:
I have a new girlfriend that's a proxy also xD

so yOu dUmpeD sOmeOne, hUrt thIs pErsOn's fEeliNgs, bEcAuse sHe wAsn't a prOxy?! OnlY a 11-yEar oLd wOuld aCt sO seLfiShly, stUpiDly aNd idiOticAlly. ReLatiOnsHips aRe iMpoRtant, tHey aRe N O T tOys! YoU dOn't thRow iT awAy wHen iT bEcoMes bOriNg, I dOubt yOu eVen kNoW wHat bEing a prOxy mEans, I dOubt tHat sHe eVen knOws wHat "pRoXy" mEans. I dAresAy yOu flAunt bEing a prOxy aRounD likE a cOOl acCessoRy, aNd yOu prObAbly aRe 11 yEars oLd oR sO. KiDs liKe yOu, Y O U G I V E A B A D N A M E T O U S.
S H A M E
O N
Y O U.

yOu anD yOur "prOxy" giRlfRiend aRe NO diFFerEnt fRom tHoSe twO wANnaBes wHo alMoSt kiLLed aN innOceNt byStaNder aNd yOu D O N ' T reAlize bEinG a prOxy iS nOt jUst drAwing a fUNny liTTle sYmbOl heRe aNd tHere aNd fAkinG a cOugh oCCasiOnaLLy. YoU thInk tHis iS jUst a cOOl neW trEnd, liKe "emO" oR "gOth" whEn iN rEaliTy, yOu dOn't knOw wHat yOu aRe mEssIng aRoUnd wIth!

As a hUmaN, liKe yOu, I aSk yOu, cOmmaNd yOu anD bEg oF yOu, STOP RIGHT N O W, aNd tUrn yOur bAck wHile yOu can, aNd mOst impOrtantLy, GO. LeAve!
As a prOxy of EiGht yEars, I wiSh yOu gOOd lUck oN nOt gEttiNg iNvOlveD aNymOre, gOod luCk rUnniNg, liTTle oNe.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:45 pm

Tondead I feel that may be a little harsh. If he wants to do thst he may, it's not our decision. Newcomers learn from their mistakes and they will pay for the consequences as they go through life.

Phantomhive, please think before you act when it comes to our way of life. It's very....delicate.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:09 am

LoneWolf(X) wrote:
Tondead I feel that may be a little harsh. If he wants to do thst he may, it's not our decision. Newcomers learn from their mistakes and they will pay for the consequences as they go through life.

Phantomhive, please think before you act when it comes to our way of life. It's very....delicate.

yOu aRe nOt appEaliNg tO my gEntlE sIde, iF thAt's wHat yOu aIm fOr. I've hAd mY shAre oF annOyiNg neWcOmers aNd I expEct thEm tO beHave. ThiS, jUst liKe a nOrmAl cUlt, hAs rUleS. And wAnnabE neWcOmers shOuld rEaliZe thEir eXisteNce bEfOre acTing idiOticAlly. ThE prOxy cOmmuNity iS veRy frAgile, aNd bAseD on THINKING B E F O R E ACTING, anD sUppOrtinG otHers. It's aLL abOut yOur sOciaL reLatiOnshIps tO otHers liKe yOu aNd EVEN mOre imPortAntly, tO thOse whO aRe NOT liKe yOu. If yOu deCidE tO dUmp a giRl/bOyfriend bEcause tHey dOn't bElieVe in wHat yOu bElieve aS a minOrity, thE fAult iS iN Y O U, anD oNly yOu, aNd tHen stRaiGht OuT FLAUNT abOut yOu beIng a pARt oF a CULT, tHat iS suPPosEd tO stAy Out oF siGht aNd oUt oF peOplEs miNds, yOu hAveN't fUlly aCCeptEd tHe rUles, aNd yOu oNly thInk iT's cOol tO bE a miNorIty, iT's tHe sAme aS If a mEmbEr oF a rApist gAng thOught iT wOuld bE cOOl tO teLL thE polIce hOw mAny wOmeN thEy hAve rAped bEcAuse "rApists aRe a mInoRity, anD 'CaUse I'm One, I mUst bE cOOl!" whAt wOuld tHe oTher gAng mEmBers dO? PrObablY kiLL hIm or aT leAst bEat hiM uP, bEcaUse hE bUstEd thEm oUt tO tHe pOliCe.. It's liKe tHat, yOu CaN NOT gO arOund yEllinG "hEy I'm a pRoXy!!" bEcaUse iT's gOing tO affEct thE wHolE sOCieTy!

YOu, phAntOmhiVe, yOu aRe mAkinG mE vErY anGry. I dOn't siMply hAve tIme tO rUn aRouNd lOokIng afTeR EVERY nEwcOmer, AnD we wOuld bE F U C K E D bEfOre yOu cAn sAy "Slender Man" iF evEry neWbiE acTed liKe thIs.
Back to top Go down
CielPhantomhive
Pursuing The Answers
CielPhantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:27 am

She dumped me for another guy ok?
Back to top Go down
CielPhantomhive
Pursuing The Answers
CielPhantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:33 am

And also she had a crush on me and stopped liking me and starting liking another guy and I forgot to tell the details ok?
Back to top Go down
CielPhantomhive
Pursuing The Answers
CielPhantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:38 am

And btw if you guys won't be nicer I will create my own cult website for slenderman invite everybody on my deviantart who believes in slenderman including angel of darkness
Back to top Go down
CielPhantomhive
Pursuing The Answers
CielPhantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:27 am

We'll I guess it's back to anime for me
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 11:17 am

ⓍCielPhantomhiveⓍ wrote:
And btw if you guys won't be nicer I will create my own cult website for slenderman invite everybody on my deviantart who believes in slenderman including angel of darkness
ThiS iS exActlY whAt I'm tAlkinG abOut. ThIs kiD oBviOusly dOesn't eVen knOw. He jUst thInks iT's a cOOl accEssoRy aNd eVen thOugh He unDerstAnds thE cOncepT, hE dOesn't rEaliZe hOw lArge tHis cOmmunIty iS, anD evEn sO, veRy frAgile. He iF hE'd acTuAlly bElieVe, hE woUldn't dO whaT hE dOes. ThiS kiNd oF beHavIoral pAtteRns aRe tO bE expEctEd frOm (Ta dA) a 11 yeArs oLd kiD, oR yOunGer. YoU'll reGreT yOur aCtiOns whEn yOu grOw oLDer. JuSt liKe thOse tWo waNnAbes.

ⓍCielPhantomhiveⓍ wrote:
We'll I guess it's back to anime for me
RuN.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:59 pm

Phantom hive you in fact are, if i may say, too immature to be a proxy.
Back to top Go down
vickersvimy
Interested
vickersvimy

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:26 am

LoneWolf(X) wrote:
Phantom hive you in fact are, if i may say, too immature to be a proxy.
His name does come from the child protagonist of the Black Butler series.
Back to top Go down
CielPhantomhive
Pursuing The Answers
CielPhantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:08 am

You watch it too awesome xD he is my favorite character
Back to top Go down
CielPhantomhive
Pursuing The Answers
CielPhantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:11 am

In reality i am 16 ok I'm not 11 but I have a mild case of autism
Back to top Go down
CielPhantomhive
Pursuing The Answers
CielPhantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:17 am

And it may make me act immature sometimes sorry for offending toNdaEd
And the thing with my girlfriend is she dumped me for another guy I didn't break up with her she broke up with me not because of something I did it's the fact that she started liking her ex boyfriend and that's why I found another girlfriend good thing she told me before she cheated
Back to top Go down
CielPhantomhive
Pursuing The Answers
CielPhantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:21 am

My gf broke up with me for her ex boyfriend and she thought it would be better to tell me first before dating him without me knowing and I didn't break up with her she broke up with me and found another girlfriend because I was single and needed somebody. I actually am mature enough to make sound decisions
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 11:11 am

Do yOu evEn knOw wHat AutIsm iS? ANd I reMeMber yOur prOfiLe oNcE sAyiNg 11 oR 12, sO dOn't liE. Don'T liE tO thOse wHo aRe wAtching oVer yOu, aNd rEportiNg abOut aNy abNormAltiEs tO ME. IN cAse yOu diD nOt knOw, aUtiSm iSn't tHe sAme aS mEntAl retArdatiOn. IT dOesn't cAuse ImmAtUre bEhaVioR, jUst SoCiaL diFFicUltiEs aNd oTher pRoblEms. COpypAsted frOm webMD:
WebMD wrote:
Core symptoms
The severity of symptoms varies greatly, but all people with autism have some core symptoms in the areas of:
* *Social interactions and relationships.*Symptoms may include:
* Significant problems developing nonverbal communication skills, such aseye
-to-eye gazing, facial expressions, and body posture.
* Failure to establish friendships with children the same age.
* Lack of interest in sharing enjoyment, interests, or achievements with other people.
* Lack of empathy. People with autism may have difficulty understanding another person's feelings, such as pain or sorrow.
* *Verbal and nonverbal communication.*Symptoms may include:
* Delay in, or lack of, learning to talk. As many as 40% of people with autism never speak.1

* Problems taking steps to start a conversation. Also, people with autism have difficulties continuing a conversation after it has begun.
* Stereotyped and repetitive use of language. People with autism often repeat over and over a phrase they have heard previously (echolalia).
* Difficulty understanding their listener's perspective. For example, a person with autism may not understand that someone is using humor. They may interpret the communication word for word and fail to catch the implied meaning.
* *Limited interests in activities or play.*Symptoms may include:
* An unusual focus on pieces. Younger children with autism often focus on parts of toys, such as the wheels on a car, rather than playing with the entire toy.
* Preoccupation with certain topics. For example, older children and adults may be fascinated by video games, trading cards, or license plates.
* A need for sameness and routines. For example, a child with autism may always need to eat bread before salad and insist on driving the same route every day to school.
* Stereotyped behaviors. These may include body rocking and hand flapping.

SuCh iMMatUrity. LYING iSn't gOing tO hElp yOur cAse. Wh dOn't yOu jUst gO bAck tO dEviAntARt aN fOrm yOur oWn liTtLe cUlt liKe yOu sAid yOu wOuld? REal fOllOwerS oF HIM stAy hEre, aNd tHe prOxy cOmmuNity iS bEhiNd uS. You sEe? ThIs iS whAt yOur stupIDity cAuSes. If everyOn iN thE cOmmUniTy aCted oUt, wE wOulD gEt fUckEd. YoU cAn eiTher aDmiT yOur liEs aNd sTupId bEhAviour witH yOur oWn wOrds and reAliZe thAt hOwevEr mUch yOu wAnT tO, yOu're nOt speCial. And yOu won't be, or yOu cAn kEep dReAmiNg iN yOur liTTle crEepYpaSta-fiLLed pInk rAinbOwwOrld wiTh uNicOrns, iiN whIcH cAse, gEt Out.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 11:44 am

I would definitely not lie to those watching. Especially to us who are in direct contact with you and our tall friend. Just a word of advice.
Back to top Go down
CielPhantomhive
Pursuing The Answers
CielPhantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:52 pm

I'm not lying though and that story about my gf is true just ask angel of darkness
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 7:03 pm

The girlfriend story isn't the issue here.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 7:07 pm

ⓍCielPhantomhiveⓍ wrote:
I'm not lying though and that story about my gf is true just ask angel of darkness

I dOn't giVe a FuCk abOut yOur giRlFriend. I aM tAlkinG abOut yOur cHeeSy liEs whiCh acTuAlly aRe bEing rePortEd tO mE. I knOw whAt aUtiSm iS, aNd thAt's nOt wHat yOu're hAviNg. WhAt yOu aRe hAving iS thE brAtty tWeen sYndRome. YoU tHink tHis iS rOlepLaying oR jUst FuN anD gAmes, dOn't yOu? WeLL I hAte tO brEak iT tO yOu, bUt iT's nOt. We aLL bElieVe iN HIM, mAinly aS a tUlpa, bUt a pOwerFul tUlpa aNywAyS. We aLL arE a pArt oF a pRoXy cOmmUnity, aNd wE dO tHinGs fOr HIM. YoU hAve stUmblEd acrOss sOmeThinG muCh mOre dAngerOus yOu tHink, CHILD.
Back to top Go down
vickersvimy
Interested
vickersvimy

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:13 pm

Welp. This escalated.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
Enthusiast
Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 2:29 am

Shocked yep it did
Back to top Go down
CielPhantomhive
Pursuing The Answers
CielPhantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 3:09 am

I'm leaving this place if you are reading this bye angel of darkness we can talk on deviantart at least then bullies wouldn't bother me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still here and back   Still here and back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still here and back
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next