Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

theOries aNd sUcH.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:28 pm

ReAlly, thiS gOt mE thiNking. I wAs oN a wOrk dUty, (a nEwbiEsTalkiNg-rElated thiNg,) aNd thiS pErsoN hAd a tHeorY (I miGht or mIghT nOt hAve eAvesDroPPed a biT,) reGardiNg HIM. He sEeMed tO beLieVe thAt HE iS thE mAin cAuse oF eVil acTs iN thIs wOrld, anD thAt HE maKeS peOple kiLL aNd sO oN. ThE veRy fAmOus "SleNdermaN StAbbinG" iS siMply a wArning aNd a trIButE tO HIMSELF, aNd it'S thE bEgiNNing oF sOmethiNg hORribLe. I fOund thE iDea veRy inTerestIng, thOught I'd sHare thiS wiTh yOu. FeEl frEe tO expReSs oPiniOns anD thOughtS oF tHis, bUt AlsO, pOst aNy thEorIes or thOughts aBout HIM yOu migHt hAve or wHat yOu miGht hAve hEard oR fOund frOm sOmeWhere.

ShOrtly, lEts TheOrizE anD sO oN. EveN thE wiLdeSt thEoRies aRe aCCepted.
Back to top Go down
CielPhantomhive
Pursuing The Answers
CielPhantomhive

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:43 am

So is the thing that is something horrible maybe the apocalypse or maybe a crackdown on proxies and believers inflicted by the police where they moniter internet and phone traffic to find believers and proxies and arrest them
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:46 am

HuSh. No. It wAs whAt a nEwbIe bElievEd. NoT a prOpheCy. YoU cOuld trY quEstiOn thIngs mOre, yOung OnE....
Back to top Go down
CielPhantomhive
Pursuing The Answers
CielPhantomhive

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:49 am

Ok sorry
Back to top Go down
Fox_face
Interested
Fox_face

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:06 am

I have a recent theory I've been developing since my time away from here, the girls who were "killing in the name of him" were a pawn in a much larger a plan he has for them, being the non believers, and that was the beginning of a series of killings that will start, if this do occur than I hope we are not killed.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 8:56 pm

Fox_face wrote:
I have a recent theory I've been developing since my time away from here, the girls who were "killing in the name of him" were a pawn in a much larger a plan he has for them, being the non believers, and that was the beginning of a series of killings that will start, if this do occur than I hope we are not killed.

PlEasE dO tEll uS mOre
Back to top Go down
Fox_face
Interested
Fox_face

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 12:08 am

Even I don't know much, but I will say that whatever it is. It is huge and its going to happen quickly once it picks up speed. For us ,proxy or believer, our task is to kill the weak or hide in fear of the strong.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 1:53 pm

KilliNg iS nOT a sOlution. KiLLing sHows oUr weAknEss, aS iF wE cOulDn't sUrviVe wiThOut gEttiNg rId oF siMplE iGnOraNt ciViliAns. PrOxieS arEn't mAde fOr kiLLing. We aRe seRvaNts. NoT kiLLers. FoRgeT wHatEver crEepYpaSta fAnfiCtioN hAs tAughT yOu, aNd rEalizE HE dOes HIS neCCessAry kiLLinG uSuaLLy HIMSELF. We cLeAn uP, kEep tRacK oF viCtiMs, FigHterS anD ruNNers, lEnd oUr wOrds tO HIM fOr cOmmUniCatIng wIth tHe oUtsiDe sOcieTy, pReParE aNd wOrsHip. We dO tHe diRty wOrk. ThE wOrk tHat mAy gEt uS cAughT, kiLLed oR in pRisOn. We aRe wiLLinG tO pAy tHat prIcE jUst fOr HIS aTteNtioN anD sAtiSfaCtion. We dO iT beCauSe wE aRe nOt kiLLers liKe mOst hUmaNs. HE pUnisHes tHe fIltH oF hUmaN sOciEty. WE aRe nOt eVil.
Back to top Go down
Fox_face
Interested
Fox_face

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 6:54 pm

Yes it seems outlandish, but if you watch the news what does it report killings, ISIS,etc. Nothing about us, right? Even when the hunting with taking place I have yet to be effected by it due to the community and living in a rurel area. It seems like the slenderman topic enterirly has been dropped. How do think we will get noticed again? Another killing, anotger death. Yes I know not the most effective way to get them to notice and ' hi please stop hunting us and accept out lord and savoir Him'.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 8:33 pm

NopE. If yOu'd fOllOw tHe cAse, yOu'd cOme tO fInD tHat aNoTher aRticLe wAs pUbLishEd jUst 3 dAys agO.
liNk tO tHe aRtiCle

It'S nOt oVer, tHe MaiNstReaM mEdiA jUst iSn'T gOinG bAtsHit cRazy oVeR iT anYmOre. BuT yOu mAy bE cOrrEct. I hAve tO asK, tHouGh, wHy wOulD wE hAve tO stOp HiDing Now? AfTer all tHese yEaRs? We aRe sAfe liKe tHis, uNTIl sOmE oBVIoUs NoN-pROxY gOes aND dOes sOmEthiNg iNcrEdibLy stUpiD in HIS nAme.
Back to top Go down
Fox_face
Interested
Fox_face

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 8:50 pm

If we dont start defending our selves then eventually we will all get killed. We may be safe but not for long I fear.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 7:16 pm

PlEase spEciFy wHo wE arE dEfeNdiNg oUrseLves frOm?
Back to top Go down
Fox_face
Interested
Fox_face

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 7:21 pm

Who knows, not me for certain. I am not like the Revenants who know things before they happen. Aren't these just theories? But if we had to defend against anyone or thing. I would assume hunters and maybe government paid hunters if we become a bigger deal
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 10:17 pm

We wOn't. EveN iF tHosE giRls diD iT iN HIS nAme (wHilE nOt eVen BEinG prOxiEs,) tHere iS tOo mUcH "eVideNce" thAt HE's nOt rEal. We mAy bE riDicUled, bUt as wE dOn't KiLL (cIviLiaNs) wE'll bE lAbElled tR00 fAns aNd cRaziEs. THey wIll lAugh at uS bUt wE wOn't bE in aNy rEal dAngEr.
Back to top Go down
Fox_face
Interested
Fox_face

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:01 am

But once there is evidence of his excistane who's to say what will happen.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:35 pm

BuT, aS wE knOw, HE iS a tUlpa, oR aT lEaSt mOst liKely is sOme kiNd oF miNd-bAsed-cReatuRe. It wOn't bE cOnsiDered a dAngeR, oNly a mEntAl iLLneSS. NoBody gEts mUrdeRed fOr a mEntAl iLLness iN thEse riCh cOuntriEs. AlsO, I aM bAsicAlly a hObo bEcaUse I dOn't rEallY hAve a hOme aNd I liVe bAsicAlly onLy bEcaUse oF tahe sUppoRt oF mY grOup anD oUr cOmmUnitY. HoBos wOn't bE seNt tO mEntAl iNstitUtioNs, aS tHey cAn nOt pAy.
(EvEn thOugh I prObablY cOuld, dOn't aSk hOw. BuT TheY dOn't kNow tHat.)
alSo, eVen iF tHis iS aMeriCa, tHere aRe pLenTy oF "sMart" sCeptiCs, aNd aS tHere iS liTTle tO nO phYsicAl pRooF oF HIM (tHanK tHe prOxieS fOr cLeanIng iT aLL uP) tHe mAjoriTy oF pEopLe wiLL bElieVe tHeSe sCepTics wHo mAke fAncy viDeOs aNd nEws aRtiCles prOviNg HIM fAlse, aNd aCtuAlly, aLL tHis SLENDERMAN stAbbIng cAuseD, wAs tO mAkE eVen mOre pEopLe tHink HE isN't rEal, bEcaUse tHey aDvertiSed HIM aS aN oNlinE bOogEymAn or SomEthiNg. WhO in tHeir riGht miNd bElieVes iN iNternEt stOries, Hmm?
(WhAt saRcAsm?)
Back to top Go down
Fox_face
Interested
Fox_face

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 6:58 pm

You have a point to this,yes. Yet I think that if one of us became a person of power(say president) that us proxies would become important to kill it not. Our lives would be changed, but that is a thought that will never see its day
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:49 pm

toNdaEd wrote:
NopE. If yOu'd fOllOw tHe cAse, yOu'd cOme tO fInD tHat aNoTher aRticLe wAs pUbLishEd jUst 3 dAys agO.
liNk tO tHe aRtiCle

It'S nOt oVer, tHe MaiNstReaM mEdiA jUst iSn'T gOinG bAtsHit cRazy oVeR iT anYmOre. BuT yOu mAy bE cOrrEct. I hAve tO asK, tHouGh, wHy wOulD wE hAve tO stOp HiDing Now? AfTer all tHese yEaRs? We aRe sAfe liKe tHis, uNTIl sOmE oBVIoUs NoN-pROxY gOes aND dOes sOmEthiNg iNcrEdibLy stUpiD in HIS nAme.
To be honest, when I first heard them mention slenderman on the news I thought I was gonna have to hide. Like you said,They are still talking about it, just not as much. Do you think them talking about it made him mad? It made me pretty angry so I wouldn't be surprised if it made slenderman angry.
Back to top Go down
Fox_face
Interested
Fox_face

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:51 pm

It most likely did not affect him as much as it did us, remember he is not human. He is more of a being in a different realm than human.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:57 pm

Fox_face wrote:
But once there is evidence of his excistane who's to say what will happen.
I agree with you entirely. My only fear going with that is what if everyone tries to find slenderman? What would are duties be then? We can't push everyone away from him. Because I think that once they believe in his existence they will start to see him.
Back to top Go down
Fox_face
Interested
Fox_face

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:02 pm

I doubt they would see him because they believe. we see him because we were..chosen to see him and perform duties for him.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:43 pm

That's true too. But runners can see him, and they'd have to believe
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 12:37 am

It'S fAirlY cOmplIcaTed. I wOn't Go tO deTail, bUt HE prEtty mUch cHoosEs/wE cHooSe HIS viCtimS. SomE trUe bElievErs oR pEopLe wHo aRe sEnsiTivE tO pArapSychOlogicAl oCcuRrenCes mAy oR mAy nOt bE aBle to .. sEnsE HIM. ThEre arE plAces tHat arE clOse eNouGh tO HIS rEalm tO lEt nOrmal pEopLe sEnsE HIM aS wEll, fOr eXampLe tHe FollOwiNg:
A cErtAin fOreSt iN FinLand tHat mAkEs pEopLe fEel inTenSe drEad anD eVen sElf hArmiNg thOugHts, aS a loCal prOxy tOld us anD mAny siMilAr fOreSts arOund tHe gLobe,
AusWitCh, anD bAsicAlly AnY plAce tHat iS cOnnEctEd tO fEaR aNd hAs a dArk PaSt,
PaRis aNd rOme cAtacOmbS, eSpeCiaLLy PaRis.

AnD oTher siMilAr plAceS wiTh mYstErioUs pAst oR a cReepY fEel iN tHem, bUt dOn't aSsUme tHat yOu cAn mEet HIM iN thAt abAndOned cOttAgE nEar tHe ciTy jUst bEcaUse sOmeoNe tOld yOu a fArmEr kiLLed hIs wiFe tHere. It nEedS tO hAve a lOng hIstOry oF wEird oCCurrenCes, aS tHose hAve aLteRed sUch plAceS iNto pAra- psYcHologiCal/nOrmaL "hOtsPots" aNd aLLow cErtAin/SomE/mOst pEoplE tO sEnse tHingS iF tHey pAy atTenTion. WhEthEr HE iS tHere aNd DisTingUishing HIM frOm eVeryThing eLse iS a cOmplEteLy diFFerEnt cHallEnge.
Back to top Go down
MeannCat
Interested
MeannCat

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 10:13 am

toNdaEd wrote:
ReAlly, thiS gOt mE thiNking. I wAs oN a wOrk dUty, (a nEwbiEsTalkiNg-rElated thiNg,) aNd thiS pErsoN hAd a tHeorY (I miGht or mIghT nOt hAve eAvesDroPPed a biT,) reGardiNg HIM. He sEeMed tO beLieVe thAt HE iS thE mAin cAuse oF eVil acTs iN thIs wOrld, anD thAt HE maKeS peOple kiLL aNd sO oN. ThE veRy fAmOus "SleNdermaN StAbbinG" iS siMply a wArning aNd a trIButE tO HIMSELF, aNd it'S thE bEgiNNing oF sOmethiNg hORribLe. I fOund thE iDea veRy inTerestIng, thOught I'd sHare thiS wiTh yOu. FeEl frEe tO expReSs oPiniOns anD thOughtS oF tHis, bUt AlsO, pOst aNy thEorIes or thOughts aBout HIM yOu migHt hAve or wHat yOu miGht hAve hEard oR fOund frOm sOmeWhere.

ShOrtly, lEts TheOrizE anD sO oN. EveN thE wiLdeSt thEoRies aRe aCCepted.

That was my first thought when I heard of the stabbing. Sorta...the tribute to himself part was, you know maybe trying to tell non-beleivers he's real or something. But maybe not.

The 'evil' things humans do, is all their own decisions...some may be driven by Slenderman but most will have tainted souls that if not cleaned will continue to do bad.
Heck Slenderman probably gets proxies to help get rid of people with tainted souls before they do something aweful (if they already did do something then stop them from doing anything else).

...wait, was it tainted souls? or dark hearts? it feels like tainted souls doesn't fit in my wording....hrm.... *thinks*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

theOries aNd sUcH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: theOries aNd sUcH.   theOries aNd sUcH. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

theOries aNd sUcH.
Page 1 of 1