Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saw "HIM" yesterday...SLENDER sick..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

Saw "HIM" yesterday...SLENDER sick.. Empty
PostSubject: Saw "HIM" yesterday...SLENDER sick..   Saw "HIM" yesterday...SLENDER sick.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:07 pm

I thought MAYBE, maybe IF i WENT there, THAT place, THAT place I haven't BEEN in MONTHS, the CHANCES of HIM being THERE is SLIM, right? WRONG. that WHOLE time...I could FEEL him BEHIND me. REFUSING to TURN around, I was FINE, until I looked STRAIGHT...there HE was...MY mind WAS thinking A million THINGS ,but RUN, was NOT one. BUT as MY head STARTED to HURT and MY vision BLURRED, so I ran, RAN as FAST as I could ON a SPRAINED ankle...ONCE i GOT home, I had A severe HEADACHE, was COUGHING, and MY stomach WAS hurting. DEFINITELY not GOING back TO that PLACE in A while. HEH.
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Saw "HIM" yesterday...SLENDER sick..   Saw "HIM" yesterday...SLENDER sick.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 7:25 am

wow you need to know when as soon as you get that feeling try not to look or keep going he is going to get you in anyway he can hahahaha

so this is the one thing i will tell your hardest to not look for him do not think about him do not do not do anything that make you think or feel that he is there
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Saw "HIM" yesterday...SLENDER sick..   Saw "HIM" yesterday...SLENDER sick.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:49 am

AccEpt HIM. DoN't rUn, it'S nOt whAt yOu shOuld dO.
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Saw "HIM" yesterday...SLENDER sick..   Saw "HIM" yesterday...SLENDER sick.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:25 pm

i am not say not to run just try not to get crazy and keep thinking about him i think that is a good idea i know if your proxy you have no way to stop him but with me i just fell into it i was alright a dark person crazy or insane so plus i now have something that keeps me alive
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

PostSubject: Re: Saw "HIM" yesterday...SLENDER sick..   Saw "HIM" yesterday...SLENDER sick.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:24 am

Well...I'm a very stubborn person...and one day that's gonna get me killed..
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Saw "HIM" yesterday...SLENDER sick..   Saw "HIM" yesterday...SLENDER sick.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:01 pm

EM EVAS wrote:
Well...I'm a very stubborn person...and one day that's gonna get me killed..

I'vE nOticEd thAt alReaDy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saw "HIM" yesterday...SLENDER sick..   Saw "HIM" yesterday...SLENDER sick.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saw "HIM" yesterday...SLENDER sick..
Page 1 of 1