Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY? Empty
PostSubject: I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY?   I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:27 pm

Hello, WELL a COUPLE months AGO I was WALKING my DOG near THE woods ON a QUIET road THAT nobody IS usually ON. that IS when I first SAW slenderman. I was SCARED for A second BUT then ALL of A sudden, I wanted TO go TOWARD him. MY feet STARTED to MOVE forward, AS if I was IN a TRANCE. my EYES couldn't TURN away from the faceless CREATURE. that's WHEN my MOM tapped ME on THE shoulder, MAKING me TURN around. Then, SLENDERMAN disappeared. I tried MY best TO forget ABOUT him FOR a LONG time, AND it WORKED, but NOW I constantly DRAW the PROXY symbol, AND can FEEL slenderman WATCHING me. I never GOT slender SICKNESS but NOW I GET really BAD vertigo AND my HEAD hurts WHENEVER I THINK he's AROUND. I don't WANT to BE a PROXY but I don't WANT to DIE either. HELP?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY?   I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:44 pm

EM EVAS wrote:
Hello, WELL a COUPLE months AGO I was WALKING my DOG near THE woods ON a QUIET road THAT nobody IS usually ON. that IS when I first SAW slenderman. I was SCARED for A second BUT then ALL of A sudden, I wanted TO go TOWARD him. MY feet STARTED to MOVE forward, AS if I was IN a TRANCE. my EYES couldn't TURN away from the faceless CREATURE. that's WHEN my MOM tapped ME on THE shoulder, MAKING me TURN around. Then, SLENDERMAN disappeared. I tried MY best TO forget ABOUT him FOR a LONG time, AND it WORKED, but NOW I constantly DRAW the PROXY symbol, AND can FEEL slenderman WATCHING me. I never GOT slender SICKNESS but NOW I GET really BAD vertigo AND my HEAD hurts WHENEVER I THINK he's AROUND. I don't WANT to BE a PROXY but I don't WANT to DIE either. HELP?

yOu hAve 3 oPtiOns.
1. RuN aNd HidE. We'LL caTch anD fiNd yOu.
2. FiGht. It'S nO uSe aNd thErefOre a dOOmed optiOn. We wiLL wiN agAinst yOu.
3. AccEpt yOur fAte oR diE.

SoRry tO be rUde liKe thiS, buT it'S thE trUth.
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

PostSubject: Re: I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY?   I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:36 pm

I think SLENDERMAN has FOUND me USEFUL in SOME way, AND that's WHY he IS stalking ME. I no LONGER fear HIS existence AND actually FIND it QUITE comforting. IM guessing THAT if YOU find ME, you WILL kill ME. that WON'T be VERY hard, BECAUSE i AM a GIRL, that RELIES more ON my speed THAN strength. BUT, this CAN'T be MY fate. TO die? NO. i WON'T accept THAT. i WILL wait IT out TO see IF slendy FINDS me USEFUL. don't WORRY, your NOT being RUDE. i APPRECIATE the TRUTH, just WON'T accept IT.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY?   I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:55 pm

EM EVAS wrote:
I think SLENDERMAN has FOUND me USEFUL in SOME way, AND that's WHY he IS stalking ME. I no LONGER fear HIS existence AND actually FIND it QUITE comforting. IM guessing THAT if YOU find ME, you WILL kill ME. that WON'T be VERY hard, BECAUSE i AM a GIRL, that RELIES more ON my speed THAN strength. BUT, this CAN'T be MY fate. TO die? NO. i WON'T accept THAT. i WILL wait IT out TO see IF slendy FINDS me USEFUL. don't WORRY, your NOT being RUDE. i APPRECIATE the TRUTH, just WON'T accept IT.

WaIT anD sEe....
Back to top Go down
~LYNX~
Pursuing The Answers
~LYNX~

PostSubject: Re: I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY?   I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:08 pm

WILL do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY?   I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think IM turning INTO slenderman's PROXY?
Page 1 of 1