Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i saw the hunters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

i saw the hunters Empty
PostSubject: i saw the hunters   i saw the hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:24 pm

i am back from a lot of tasks that i had to do for the slenderman i am no the road now stop at a place to type this. i am going back to what i call home. now i saw some hunters and i got away i do not know what to do to hurt them or kill them????
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

i saw the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: i saw the hunters   i saw the hunters I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:08 pm

black wolf wrote:
i am back from a lot of tasks that i had to do for the slenderman i am no the road now stop at a place to type this. i am going back to what i call home. now i saw some hunters and i got away i do not know what to do to hurt them or kill them????

thEy arE nOt exAcLy hUnters, mErely wHite pAwns speCializIng in rEvErting prOxieS baCk tO thEir siDe. If yOu aRe alOne, dO NOT fiGht them. LEave. My tEam is fUriousLy fiGhting aGainst tHem heRe in eUrope anD we'Re cOming bAcK to US sOon. I hAve thRee tEams sEeking anD extErminAting thOse PuRe peSts, cAll mE thE dEad SaviOr if yOu wilL, bUt we'Ve beEn dOing tHis alOng nEw prOxy stAlking anD hElping fOr 2 yEars alReady.
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

i saw the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: i saw the hunters   i saw the hunters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:32 am

i do know that much i do not know how to keep them away i do not even know how they found me
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

i saw the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: i saw the hunters   i saw the hunters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:50 pm

black wolf wrote:
i do know that much i do not know how to keep them away i do not even know how they found me

Don'T trY tO keEp THEM aWay. HiDe. LeAve immEdiateLy, if yOu aRe aLone. UsE yoUr skiLLs as a prOxy to hIde anD mAke tHem lOse trAck oF yOu. We'rE cOming bAck tO US toNight.
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

i saw the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: i saw the hunters   i saw the hunters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 10:23 pm

i hope they are not at my home dear god they were hard to lose
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

i saw the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: i saw the hunters   i saw the hunters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:54 am

black wolf wrote:
i hope they are not at my home dear god they were hard to lose

wE wiLL looK mOre iNto thiS.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

i saw the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: i saw the hunters   i saw the hunters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:23 am

Good luck to you, I'd hate to be in your shoes.
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

i saw the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: i saw the hunters   i saw the hunters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 6:11 am

thank kitty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i saw the hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: i saw the hunters   i saw the hunters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i saw the hunters
Page 1 of 1