Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PROXY1994
Interested

Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams Empty
PostSubject: Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams   Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:25 pm

I can't even shut my eyes right now guys... I keep seeing myself in that forest I went to when I was little. Its always the same dream, I go in it, I get lost, I turn and I wake up. What's the point to dreaming if you get the most useless or the most meaningful dreams about wandering around in the woods?
Back to top Go down
EyesSender
Interested
EyesSender

PostSubject: Re: Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams   Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:10 pm

Ive had the same problem, I'd have I'm important dreams and never was able to figure out why. I had dreamed that in the first place, same with repeating dreams. I've just had two nightmares in a row first one with horribly deformed people and then Slenderman seemed to be protecting me from the things that were trying to kill me. Second one people got killed. And frankly I'm just confused.
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams   Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 7:13 pm

i have hear of people having these type of dreams well their just dreams but they do help you if you know your stuff about dreams well what your telling me and everyone is one your becoming a proxy or die from slender man but it sounds like your becoming a proxy
Back to top Go down
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams   Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:59 pm

I know of the park in my dreams, it's the same one I believe my memory began. It's unbelievable how it can just dig into your mind and grow to a rash that stays with you forever in the back of your head.
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams   Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:53 am

Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams   Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:56 am

Har har har smiley. -_-
Back to top Go down
EyesSender
Interested
EyesSender

PostSubject: Re: Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams   Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 7:12 pm

I had a pretty weird experience just now or maybe earlier I'm not sure. Basically I was trying to stay up for a second night in a row and around midnight my eyes would blur and I would have these weird few second black outs as I called them. They were basically a certain person (I Don't know who) and music would be playing backwards with some type of message or something and I'd open my eyes back to reality. The last time it happened, a few seconds shorter I saw slenderman and then I opened my eyes again. The last thing I remember from lastnight is saying 'I will stay up I can do this' and then I blacked out and here I am and I still have no idea what happened durning the time I blacked out and cannot remember a thing. I would remember if I fell asleep so I have no idea what happened.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams   Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 8:54 pm

ThAt iS prETty noRmAL foR hIS viCTims aND neW prOxIEs. BlaCking oUt is juST a symptOM of SLenDeR SiCKness
Back to top Go down
EyesSender
Interested
EyesSender

PostSubject: Re: Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams   Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:11 pm

Ok good to know, I thought it was just because I was losing sleep
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams   Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 9:42 am

no your are not losing sleep at all it just feel like it
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams   Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:47 am

WeLl, sOrt oF.
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams   Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 6:35 am

true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams   Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble sleeping + Bad dreams
Page 1 of 1