Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol

Go down 
+2
genny1313
MajinKitty230
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol Empty
PostSubject: Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol   Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:24 pm

Hi guys, I figured I'd come to you after awhile of being gone. I haven't had anymore dreams or possible hallucinations involving Slenderman or anything dark but I have been drawing the operator symbols, observer symbols, and just drawings of him and writing things in a notebook. Now I have done this before while still in my old house but I could not find my notebook that was filled to the brim with it (sort of) so out of a strange want I started again.

Now maybe it's because of the incident with the Waukesha stabbing, but I'm not sure. All I know is I sort of had a urge to draw the symbols again though I'm not sure why. The only hunch I have is that maybe I'm getting back into the Slenderma mythos (or whatever you may call it) or maybe it really is just an urge.

Sorry there isn't really good info to go off of.
Back to top Go down
genny1313
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol   Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:37 pm

I had this sence of impending doom before the stabbings. In fact, weird stuff always happens when I try to write the script for a slender man movie I want to make. Maybe this could be linked some how.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol   Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 12:04 pm

Around the time of the recent stabbing I too have had strange feelings. More of a sense of him coming around. Maybe it's all linked, considering we all have had feelings and it has gone public now.
Back to top Go down
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol   Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:22 am

I started doing my graffiti art with the symbols in it last week. What if the stabbings were really just an attempt to meet slenderman, but in a very serious way? Kinda like how Cultists do a sacrifice in order to meet the devil?
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol   Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:06 am

Ive never known any rituals for summoning our tall fellow besides ones fans have made up. And the Order over in Europe that worship him, maybe they have something. But ive never heard of just killing s girl for it, I feel he told them to.
Back to top Go down
PROXY1994
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol   Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:26 pm

But why her? Why kill that girl? Was she a potential threat?
Back to top Go down
EyesSender
Interested
EyesSender

PostSubject: Re: Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol   Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:56 pm

PROXY1994 wrote:
But why her? Why kill that girl? Was she a potential threat?

Maybe because she knew too much of something
Back to top Go down
genny1313
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol   Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Or maybe those girls were just fanatics. I hear that happens all the time in the occult world. The fanatics try to hard to please and entity and they getting punished for it.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol   Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:06 am

There could be many theories, either way it happened. We couldn't do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
genny1313
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol   Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:40 pm

Sad at least the poor girl is still alive.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol   Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:20 pm

SoMEone mentiONED EuroPe worShiping Him. I uSed tO hAvE faMilY in NortHERn FinlAND altHouGh I TRAvel aLL the TimE. THey Have MANy mYTHs abOuT HIM, bUt they dOn't really WOrship HIM. I TRavel ALL over tHE wOrld NOwadays.

Last edited by toNdaEd on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol   Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:40 pm

The Order in Europe that worships him
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol   Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:42 pm

The Order ... WeLL, soRt of. But YoU dO realiSe mOst slendervlogs aren't Real?
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol   Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:49 pm

I'm aware, but that doesn't mean someone won't try something similar. I.e. The two girls stabbing case. And most religion for that matter is similar to one another but starting in different eras, but let's not get into that detail.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol   Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:59 pm

YeS, but theN agaIn, thosE girls weRe fooliSH.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol   Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:51 pm

Oh definitely.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol   Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:46 pm

It's veRY qUIet heRe. I'M aWare thAt thE tiME is 5 am BuT I tEnd tO slEep duRing thE days, iT's eaSier fOr me. AnyHow, It'S verY qUiet.

Last edited by toNdaEd on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SpElling Error (Heh HEh.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol   Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drawing operator symbols and the observer symbol
Page 1 of 1