Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman

Go down 
+5
LoneWolf(X)
MajinKitty230
chaser
black wolf
*AngelOfDarkness*
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman Empty
PostSubject: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:57 pm

As you probably thinking what do you mean if you didn't her about this,this is about 2 middle school girls trying to kill another girl for Slenderman and go walk to his mansion in the woods( yes for some reason people actually believe he lives in the forest in a mansion) were they wood live with Slenderman,hoodie,masky,jeff the killer,BENDROWNED, and all the other creepypasta charcters what I have to say is just because you kill for Slenderman doesn't mean he will come up to you and say oh your my proxy now! And take you back to Slender mansion were you will live with all the creepypasta charcters(most are fake,Slenderman is real and The Rake is real)I feel like wow people really believe if they do this he will come to them......no that's not the case....
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:41 pm

well people are like that slendy know when you are crazy are evil and a true killer
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:55 am

me he knew i will only kill if i was insane and i was already at that point but i did not kill people
Back to top Go down
chaser
Noob
chaser

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am

HAH! Like He would actually speak to those two.
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:57 am

Ikr they actually thought they would gain his attention by doing something like that there were probably others before that did the same thing
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:55 pm

i believe so there was a killing in the newspaper long ago and people believe it was Jeff the killer because the person name was jeff woods
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:48 pm

I've never heard abou that.....that made me think
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:32 am

Shocked 
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 6:27 am

Wow..
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:51 am

yup same here it was around 2006
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:57 am

For the girls it could be that they already were told by Slenderman to kill in his name, possibility. But they have a twisted view of it I noticed. He may tell kids different stories when really it's a lie. My 7 year old sister just brought up slendy for no reason today actually out of the blue. I've also been feeling his presence more in our realm.
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:29 am

so lone wolf is that bad if he is in our realm i think we just have more crazed people that think that they are helping slenderman then really they are just messing up their life
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:33 am

What in 2006 I was 8 why would my parents tell me about that and I thought they just got the Slender Mansion thing from creepypasta
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:28 am

scratch 
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:38 am

....I'm 15 going on 16 right now sooo......yea.....but they did get the thought of slender mansion from creepypasta
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 8:22 am

ooooooo
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:38 am

There was a second stabbing apparently a 13 year old wearing a mask and hoodie attacked her mother....huh.....I don't know what to think
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 6:49 am

like your pic
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 6:58 am

Thanx Smile and the second stabbing was a hoax
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:01 am

ooooo
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:07 am

I was worried
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:33 pm

Now 3 attacks are they serious? I don't believe 2 of those happened I believe 2 people just desperately didn't want to get in trouble so they blamed slenderman how dare they
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 3:16 am

yup that is the weak people
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:25 am

People need help
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 6:01 am

yup your the only one human who know shit i sick and tried of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman   Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did any of you her about those. 2 girls attempted kill of another girl for slenderman
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next