Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You can fight him 2.0 (Update)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodWarrior
Interested
BloodWarrior

You can fight him 2.0 (Update) Empty
PostSubject: You can fight him 2.0 (Update)   You can fight him 2.0 (Update) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:57 am

This is an update on my prior thread where I posted
"I know I'll sound crazy for this...
I've studied Sumerian blood magick for years now, as well as auras and their manipulation. It wasn't until recently I really believed in him. Then I saw him. Watching me. The sickness overtook me briefly, I nearly passed out but I averted my eyes and focused hard. I overcame the dizziness and regained my balance... By that time, he was gone. I saw him more and more frequently as the days progressed. Last night I decided I would try some blood magick; couldn't hurt (figuratively speaking of course) my chances. So, I carved some runes into my body and recited some phrases. Just minutes earlier he was watching me; I could feel his faceless gaze. However, once I completed the runes, he backed off. I don't think he's scared, but he seems cautious. More updates when they come. Any information is highly appreciated!"

Slender rarely bothers me much anymore.  I see him often enough but he never gets close.  In relation to the blood magick, I no longer use protection runes to ward him off.  Instead, I cursed a few knives that I carry with me.  I wont get into details, but he seems to fear them.  Since Slender is possibly Der Grossmann, I occasionally growl "Ich will tottet du" at him, which is german for "I will kill you."

He appears to be very wary of me nowadays, and never gets closer than roughly 500 yards.

Has anyone tried anything similar?
Has anyone gotten similar or better results with other methods?
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: You can fight him 2.0 (Update)   You can fight him 2.0 (Update) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:47 pm

Oh my god you're alive. I thought you've been dead the last year after losing contact
Back to top Go down
BloodWarrior
Interested
BloodWarrior

PostSubject: Re: You can fight him 2.0 (Update)   You can fight him 2.0 (Update) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:54 am

Alive, yes. Very. I've been studying up. He's a fairy, as far as I can tell. Der Grossmann. This means energy based attacks work, ie aura. Every being has an electromagnetic energy field they produce called an aura. I cursed my knives, this means they damage energy as well. I scratched myself with one by accident, I was out of work for a week, couldnt even stand up. I dont know if these can kill him but Im betting they can at least slow him down and hurt him.
Back to top Go down
BloodWarrior
Interested
BloodWarrior

PostSubject: Re: You can fight him 2.0 (Update)   You can fight him 2.0 (Update) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:58 am

Look up Kirlian Photography, its used to photograph auras
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: You can fight him 2.0 (Update)   You can fight him 2.0 (Update) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:16 am

I know what auras are ive been studying and practicing energy manipulation for a while now. Im surprised you haven't ben killed or at last become a proxy for him. I'd actually love to know this curse for weapons that seems very good to have if you'd like to share.
Back to top Go down
BloodWarrior
Interested
BloodWarrior

PostSubject: Re: You can fight him 2.0 (Update)   You can fight him 2.0 (Update) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:17 am

lets just say im alive because im far too dangerous for them to approach
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: You can fight him 2.0 (Update)   You can fight him 2.0 (Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:08 am

Where'd you learn the curses for the weapons?
Back to top Go down
BloodWarrior
Interested
BloodWarrior

PostSubject: Re: You can fight him 2.0 (Update)   You can fight him 2.0 (Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:50 pm

long story, very long story
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: You can fight him 2.0 (Update)   You can fight him 2.0 (Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:19 pm

i would love to learn blood magic but my mom thinks just fire magic since i am a fire element she is a witch but i want to know if i can do blood and not do fire magic can i gets stronger with blood magic if a train in that magic type
Back to top Go down
*AngelOfDarkness*
Enthusiast
*AngelOfDarkness*

PostSubject: Re: You can fight him 2.0 (Update)   You can fight him 2.0 (Update) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:24 am

I'm lost you practice magic
Back to top Go down
BloodWarrior
Interested
BloodWarrior

PostSubject: Re: You can fight him 2.0 (Update)   You can fight him 2.0 (Update) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:32 am

blood magick is advanced, binding, and dangerous. you cannot undo blood magick. not to mention you need powerful blood to even perform the most basic things. theres a very specific reason i can do it, i dont think it would be wise to say just why that is on here
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: You can fight him 2.0 (Update)   You can fight him 2.0 (Update) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:40 pm

ok thank you
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: You can fight him 2.0 (Update)   You can fight him 2.0 (Update) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:24 am

He's a special breed, darker than mine though.
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

PostSubject: Re: You can fight him 2.0 (Update)   You can fight him 2.0 (Update) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 2:34 am

ok so it like special type that only a few people can do
Back to top Go down
BloodWarrior
Interested
BloodWarrior

PostSubject: Re: You can fight him 2.0 (Update)   You can fight him 2.0 (Update) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:14 am

@tyja0000: Yes, but they can be altered to be able to if that makes sense
@LoneWolf(x): How do you know?
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: You can fight him 2.0 (Update)   You can fight him 2.0 (Update) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:44 am

I emailed you over the winter/spring months last year.
Back to top Go down
BloodWarrior
Interested
BloodWarrior

PostSubject: Re: You can fight him 2.0 (Update)   You can fight him 2.0 (Update) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:14 am

to what email
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can fight him 2.0 (Update)   You can fight him 2.0 (Update) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You can fight him 2.0 (Update)
Page 1 of 1