Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stages of becoming a Proxy

Go down 
+12
bitterblue_libra
Logic_Chair
toNdaEd
EyesSender
Ash666
GoulCaller
LoneWolf(X)
RavenOwl
black wolf
*AngelOfDarkness*
Soontobeaproxy
Green Masked
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fox_face
Interested
Fox_face

Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 2:22 am

A sleeper? Like someone who is a proxy, when they fall asleep? Interesting, I hope I haven't hurt anyone yet.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 3:03 am

Fox_face wrote:
A sleeper? Like someone who is a proxy, when they fall asleep? Interesting, I hope I haven't hurt anyone yet.

yOu'll get UsEd tO it. http://slenderbloggins.wordpress.com/2011/01/17/terms-for-humans-in-the-slenderverse/
Back to top Go down
Fox_face
Interested
Fox_face

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:15 am

I'm sorry if I'm asking a lot of noobish sounding questions. Its just so strange all of this.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:36 am

Fox_face wrote:
I'm sorry if I'm asking a lot of noobish sounding questions. Its just so strange all of this.

aNd mY jOb is tO anSWeR theM anD pRovIde iNformAtiOn tO neW OnEs.
Back to top Go down
Fox_face
Interested
Fox_face

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:36 am

Other than answering newcomers questions, what are you doing?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:14 am

Fox_face wrote:
Other than answering newcomers questions, what are you doing?
I dO neWBie-sTalkIng, pRoxy oRganizing anD mAny dIffeRent, "dIffiCult" MisSIons fOr HIM. SOme oF thEm inCludE trAvellinG A LOT tO fOreIgn cOUntRies tO aRrange sTuff goR HIM anD sUch. I aM ablE tO dO theSE thIngs beCAuse I'vE lost EveRything and mY "nON-prOxy sElf" hAs beEn cLaimed dEAd, sO nOthiNg tiES me tO a sPEcifIc placE. Of cOurse I dO fiEldwOrk tOo. AfTer bEing In tHe cOmmuNity fOR aROund sEven yEars, I hAve gAinEd a lOt oF expERience aNd aM now coNSidered a vERy iMporTant aUthOrity fIgUre amOng thE prOxY cOmmUniTy.
Back to top Go down
Fox_face
Interested
Fox_face

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:16 pm

What is "fieldwork"?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:39 pm

Fox_face wrote:
What is "fieldwork"?

The mOst gENeriC wOrk. YoU knOw, arrAngiNg stufF, chASing, sEEking aNd mayBe kiLling whIte paWns, aLso deSTroying evIdenCe oF HIM aNd sO on.
Back to top Go down
Fox_face
Interested
Fox_face

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:41 pm

Sounds very tiresome, is that what most proxies do?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:56 pm

Fox_face wrote:
Sounds very tiresome, is that what most proxies do?

MAinly, yEs. NeW prOxies tEnd tO dO eAsier aNd mOre bOring taSks LIke oFferIng a sHeltEr tO othEr prOxies (iF old EnOugh) oR hElpinG mOre exPerIencEd oNes anD cAring fOr tHe rEally hAllowEd oNes.
Back to top Go down
Fox_face
Interested
Fox_face

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:45 am

Do you know if some of the new proxies are revanants?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:32 pm

Fox_face wrote:
Do you know if some of the new proxies are revanants?

NeW prOxies caN nOt bE revEnants, bEcaUse of tHeir neWbie sTAtus. BeSides, rEvenantS arE rEally rARe, I'm nOt onE, evEn thOugh I'vE beeN iN thE cOmmunity fOr a lOng wHile. I knOw onlY oNe rEvenaNt in tHe wHole cOmmunIty aNd a cOuple oF fakErs. I gOt my maSk frOm thAt rEvenant, aCtuallY. EvEn thOugh I'm iN a prEtty hIgh poSition in OuR cOmmunitY dUe tO mY jOb, I'm nOt even clOse tO becOming a rEvenaNt and prObably nEveR will bE.
Back to top Go down
Fox_face
Interested
Fox_face

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:34 pm

So are most of the older proxies hallowed?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:47 pm

Fox_face wrote:
So are most of the older proxies hallowed?

WeLL, yeS and nO. SOme are aNd sOme aReN't. I cAn't prOvide mucH inFOrmatiOn abOut this bEcausE of prIvAcy rEasons. BUt yes. I wIll beCome onE sOme dAy, buT nOt veRy sOon. I dOn't expecT tO bE giVen the RevenAnt - stAtus evEn thOuGh I wOrk haRd and aM a veRy imPoRtant parT oF thE sOcieTy.
Back to top Go down
Fox_face
Interested
Fox_face

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 8:17 pm

What is it like,being constantly on the road?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:09 pm

Fox_face wrote:
What is it like,being constantly on the road?

TirIng, bUt okAy. I hAve nO hOme or A plAce whEre tO gO sO I am aBle to trAvel arOunD aNd stiLL bE abLe tO hElp anD assisT neWcOmers thRough tHe IntErnet.
Back to top Go down
Fox_face
Interested
Fox_face

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:09 pm

I would love to do that one day. Be an older proxy and travel around the country.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:33 am

Fox_face wrote:
I would love to do that one day. Be an older proxy and travel around the country.

No yOu wOulDn't. StAy anD kEep whAteveR yOu cAn. ThE smAll crEatUre thAt uSed tO be mE, my nOn-pRoxY self, it's lOnely, anxiOus, tErriFied aNd waNts tO diE. I HaTe mySelf fOr kEepiNg iT CagEd. I'm nOt crUel, I juSt seRve HIM eVen iF I dOn't AppROve Of hIs wiLL.
Back to top Go down
Fox_face
Interested
Fox_face

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:39 am

I suppose when you put it that way it's a bad thing, being a proxy, but their is so much one can do as a proxy without the consequences of a non-proxy. Right?
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 11:18 am

Fox_face wrote:
I suppose when you put it that way it's a bad thing, being a proxy, but their is so much one can do as a proxy without the consequences of a non-proxy. Right?

HavE yOu bEen thEre? DO yOu knOw?
I haVen't sAid thAt I dOn't liKe thiS jOb aLot, I jUst fEel pitY fOr thE nOn-PrOxy mE.
Back to top Go down
-BlackRose-
Interested
-BlackRose-

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:20 pm

Um... tondaed? I was wondering if you could tell exactly an agent does.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:12 pm

-BlackRose- wrote:
Um... tondaed? I was wondering if you could tell exactly an agent does.
AgeNts aRe pRoXies whO usuAlly wOrk fOr HIM cOnsciOusly aNd dOn't haVe s pROxy/SleEper sTate. ThEy uSually pOst viDeoS and oTher mEssagEs to inTerneT and sHeltEr hAllowed oNes oR OthEr, tRaveLling prOxies.
Back to top Go down
-BlackRose-
Interested
-BlackRose-

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:18 pm

Oh okay. Um... sorry if this is a stupid question but are agents choosen or do they get to pick?
Back to top Go down
Fox_face
Interested
Fox_face

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 7:11 pm

Agents are neither chosen nor picked from my understanding the more known you are in the community the higher up you are.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Fox_face wrote:
Agents are neither chosen nor picked from my understanding the more known you are in the community the higher up you are.

NOt exActly. YOu havE tO earN yOur pLacE in tHe coMMunity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stages of becoming a Proxy   Stages of becoming a Proxy - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stages of becoming a Proxy
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next