Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

it is a bad ghost

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

it is a bad ghost Empty
PostSubject: it is a bad ghost   it is a bad ghost I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:42 am

i told this already on other part on the slender man part of the home page bad idea.

So i had this thing following me. It looks like a shadow but now has a black hoodie and black baggy pants. It has not hurt me but it got me freak the hell out. Always there by me somewhere. If you guys and girl know what it please tell me. This thing has been with me since five
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

it is a bad ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: it is a bad ghost   it is a bad ghost I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:35 am

It's a shadow lurker, they're everywhere we all encounter them. Yours is just linked to you somehow. My friend has something similar
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

it is a bad ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: it is a bad ghost   it is a bad ghost I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:19 am

So its kind of like a spirit guide just weird and twisted?
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

it is a bad ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: it is a bad ghost   it is a bad ghost I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:07 am

ok i did not think about that.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

it is a bad ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: it is a bad ghost   it is a bad ghost I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:40 pm

No no not a spirit at all, it's a creature/being in its own. Spirits are past away people like we all know and hate, ghosts basically. But shadow lurkers are just that, they're a being on its own that are formed from shadows, im not sure really how they form but they're always around and they always observe. They're just....there. I guess. If you sit in total silence and you hear that sort of screeching noise from it being too quiet, if you listen past that you'll hear them whispering. And then they know that you know about them, they can be harmful only if you provoke them and aren't friendly. Other than that they're harmless and quite nice to be around.
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

it is a bad ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: it is a bad ghost   it is a bad ghost I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:47 pm

I've tried the sitting and listening past the silence thing didn't work. I might try again.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

it is a bad ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: it is a bad ghost   it is a bad ghost I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:51 pm

It takes a lot of concentration, and its gotta be dead quiet. But once you do it then you hear them randomly more. Sometimes you might catch them when its noisy trying to talk to you.
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

it is a bad ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: it is a bad ghost   it is a bad ghost I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:13 pm

Finally. Someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
black wolf
Enthusiast
black wolf

it is a bad ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: it is a bad ghost   it is a bad ghost I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:42 am

can you hear do stuff like trying to get to you because i saw it last night and at first it sounded like a animal trying to get in to my house or a other house. i started thinking it was someone and i open the window curtains to shout at it but it was him or it right in front of my window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

it is a bad ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: it is a bad ghost   it is a bad ghost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it is a bad ghost
Page 1 of 1