Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone else?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

Anyone else? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:57 pm

That'd be good. If you could do something like that that is.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:37 am

Actually Eclipse that is true, it is easier to locate when people are thinking about him because of the fear that they give off. The more they know about him the closer he becomes, Smiledog btw has also taken over my friends life practically and is driving him insane.
It is also not that I doubt you, just that I am a skeptical person and I question everything. I am naturally persuasive as well. Try locating me if you can, i'll keep my senses open for when someone arrives.
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:35 am

Yes me as well.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:27 pm

I personally lack skill in the location department, sadly. And GoulCaller, in response to your earlier question about masks, they are not required as far as I know, I just wear it because I like it.
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:05 pm

Alrighty then
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Interested

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:23 pm

I know it's weird but is that german on your signature, if so, and even if not, what does it say?
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:45 pm

yes it is german, it's from the title song of the anime attack on titan. it means "are they the food? no, we are the hunters!" i liked it so i put it in my signature, i was also thinking of putting Kind von der ritter as well.
Back to top Go down
CrypticGrin
Pursuing The Answers
CrypticGrin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:52 pm

Eclipse wrote:
Are there any other proxies on this lovely website?  Question Question Question Question Question Question   

Ore am I just going insane?   Shocked What a Face Shocked What a Face Shocked What a Face 

Hello.
You don't act like a proxy. Sure you!re not just pretending?
Or maybe you're just strange.
Who am I to judge who he chooses?
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/CrypticGrin
Mesocyclonegirl
Interested
Mesocyclonegirl

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:20 am

If anyone is a proxy, is there a way to become a proxy and then go back to normal without ending up dead? If there is, please explain.
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:11 am

You said that a proxy contacted you an gave you the link to this site, what was the proxy called?
Back to top Go down
Mesocyclonegirl
Interested
Mesocyclonegirl

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:52 am

It was the person two comments above your question...........
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:53 am

Grin? Well she is supposed to spread the word about Him, but why would she give you THIS site?
Back to top Go down
CrypticGrin
Pursuing The Answers
CrypticGrin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:39 am

I'm about as close to normal life as a proxy can get. Hopefully you have this option, Meso.

To GoulCaller; I told her about this site because it is full of people who believe in him.
Also... She and I went through a lot of this together. I feel obliged to help her any way I can.
This is a convenient loophole.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:26 am

I'm pretty damn close to a regular life as I can get for a vampiric proxy haha. Hopefully we can help.
Back to top Go down
CrypticGrin
Pursuing The Answers
CrypticGrin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:32 am

Eclipse is right. They just feel natural. I keep mine nearby as somewhat of a comfort item.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:36 am

IM sorry what? I seem to be lost now, keep what nearby?
Back to top Go down
CrypticGrin
Pursuing The Answers
CrypticGrin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:50 am

My mask.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:04 am

Never had a mask i dont think, i feel safe with just a hood up. But i take it down when im outside so my senses arent blocked much
Back to top Go down
CrypticGrin
Pursuing The Answers
CrypticGrin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:17 am

Masks are useful if you make videos, or if he needs you to do some physical labor. It could be problematic if someone learned your identity.
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:24 am

Yes it could
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:46 am

I woke up this morning physically exausted like i had been running around alot. And i was coughing alot as well.
Back to top Go down
CrypticGrin
Pursuing The Answers
CrypticGrin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:21 am

Still better than my morning.
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:29 am

Oh right you're alive! So what happened?
Back to top Go down
CrypticGrin
Pursuing The Answers
CrypticGrin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:22 am

I wish I knew. I woke up in a lot of pain a few blocks away from my house. I must have been out for hours. It was daylight when I came to. I was covered in blood. Most of which wasn't mine.
I have a few cuts and bruises. My hands are so sore. Typing is not fun.

It was my punishment.
Back to top Go down
GoulCaller
Enthusiast
GoulCaller

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:01 am

It is better when the blood you're covered in isnt yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else?   Anyone else? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General Paranormal :: Slender Man-
Jump to: