Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It is getting closer. (HELP ME)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DerangedA
Interested
DerangedA

It is getting closer. (HELP ME) Empty
PostSubject: It is getting closer. (HELP ME)   It is getting closer. (HELP ME) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:40 am

Ok well, Im 16 and I first meet the Slenderman myth like a year ago.
But starting June of this year (2013) strange stuff start happening to me.

• I would wake up everymorning with headaches, amnesia; without knowing how the hell I get to bed or what I did before going to bed.
  • The odd feeling of someone watching me.
  • Strange dreams of a Forest/woods with fog and darkness. Always darkness. Sometimes me in my backyard staring to "nothing".
  • Extreme Paranoia. 
  • Headaches.
  • Constantly static in my ears. 
  • Memory loss.
  • Dreams of some masked guy. 
  • I started recording myself.
  • constantly having Deja Vu. The odd feeling of remembering people or seeing people in real life and knowing them without really knowing them! Like If I saw them somewhere before!
  • I started drawing the operator symbol. 
  • I wake up some mornings with bruises, pains in my legs like if I was running long distances for hours, my arms, shoulders, pains in the head, marks in my wrist. 

I found out one day that when I was a child, I used to have nosebleeds constantly and my mom told me once that I used to have an "Imaginary friend" I called him "Sin cara" in other words "Non-face". My mom didn't like when I spoke with him or about him.

I once saw the Slenderman for the very first time in my friends house. She lives near a big forest and I was waiting for her in the backyard. I look my cellphone and when I return my view to the field of trees I saw him, there, staring at me. I backed off  (falling on my butt) and felt dizzy again. I was breathless. I look down and then my friend was back, but that thing was gone. 

Last week I woke up one morning, after a dream of the masked guy. And I found this bruises on my neck, and they were burning like hell. In my dream, the masked guy tried to took me from my neck. 

It is getting closer. (HELP ME) 1488118_10152079672834571_1334840874_n
HELP, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. THAT SLENDERMAN...It is getting closer.
Back to top Go down
CrypticGrin
Pursuing The Answers
CrypticGrin

PostSubject: Re: It is getting closer. (HELP ME)   It is getting closer. (HELP ME) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:55 pm

If what you say is true...
Have fun.
There is no helping anyone once they are marked.
It's up to them to decide what to do.
If you are not lying about that imaginary friend, he marked you at a very young age.
Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/CrypticGrin
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: It is getting closer. (HELP ME)   It is getting closer. (HELP ME) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:25 am

Being scared is something you don't want to do. Fear just makes him stronger and gets him closer to you. Don't be afraid.
Back to top Go down
DerangedA
Interested
DerangedA

PostSubject: Re: It is getting closer. (HELP ME)   It is getting closer. (HELP ME) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:37 am

So in other words, there's no way out of this. He will get me.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: It is getting closer. (HELP ME)   It is getting closer. (HELP ME) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:39 am

You don't need to worry
Back to top Go down
CrypticGrin
Pursuing The Answers
CrypticGrin

PostSubject: Re: It is getting closer. (HELP ME)   It is getting closer. (HELP ME) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:46 am

DerangedA wrote:
So in other words, there's no way out of this. He will get me.

Eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/CrypticGrin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is getting closer. (HELP ME)   It is getting closer. (HELP ME) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General Paranormal :: Slender Man-
Jump to: