Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things that are happening

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

Things that are happening Empty
PostSubject: Things that are happening   Things that are happening I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:56 pm

I know people will say it could be debunked as doing these things yourself or having your mind in a half-sleeping state, but I feel like it was neither, but these things are small so far.

So recently I woke up with a small scratch on my neck, it didn't hurt but I could feel it was there. Now you are probably saying that I did this myself, and I might have but I usually have my arms around a pillow or something and not against myself, and plus I don't have sharp nails to do it.

And the other time which was made a few days ago I was laying in my bed, my back facing away from the window and towards where my door is and as I was laying there it felt like a hand was on my back for a moment, like just the sensation of it. I don't know if this could be that my minds racing, but I was calm. It didn't move at all though and after a few seconds it went away. It could be a harmless ghost, maybe my uncle? But I don't know.
Back to top Go down
DerangedA
Interested
DerangedA

PostSubject: Re: Things that are happening   Things that are happening I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:56 am

Whatever the fuck happened to you is the same that happened to me last month. I woke up one morning and there where scratches in my neck, they hurted so soo bad, they keep red color the whole day. Then some nights later, well, days, I woke up and this time I found scratches in both arms.

IM NOT KIDDING, seriously. Until today I still dont know how those scratches happened to me. Honestly Im just confused like you.
Back to top Go down
MajinKitty230
Enthusiast
MajinKitty230

PostSubject: Re: Things that are happening   Things that are happening I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:16 pm

DerangedA wrote:
Whatever the fuck happened to you is the same that happened to me last month. I woke up one morning and there where scratches in my neck, they hurted so soo bad, they keep red color the whole day. Then some nights later, well, days, I woke up and this time I found scratches in both arms.

IM NOT KIDDING, seriously. Until today I still dont know how those scratches happened to me. Honestly Im just confused like you.

Sorry for such a very late reply, I have been busy with my life and haven't had the urge to come here. But I can't believe that happened to you too, that's freaky. I'm sorry you had to be in pain from those scratches, it must of been so annoying!

While I can see someone scratching themselves in their sleep, I can't see doing it again and again or doing it to the point where it hurts someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that are happening   Things that are happening I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that are happening
Page 1 of 1