Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need opinons/commentary..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zarnaax
Noob

Need opinons/commentary.. Empty
PostSubject: Need opinons/commentary..   Need opinons/commentary.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:13 pm

So, im 15.. and ive had a small paranoia concerning Slender Man since I learned of the legend. Ive had encounters where ive seen him, out in the woods behind my house, or even sometimes in the darker lit hallways during after passing periods in school. each of these encounters have left me a bit more than slightly shaken and have practically ruined what little social life ive had. I used to not sleep for days at a time. 

in the past year however, I haven't seen him and am gladly reporting to finally have my first relationship and im currently rebuilding my social structure.... but the lingering feeling of him watching me still persists.

ive had the odd experience of thinking that this being is actually the one thing that knows whats in my head, that I can actually trust him. and the worst part is, ive started losing blocks of memory. just last night I was talking to my girlfriend and then, poof.. I wake up today without knowing whats went on the last 13 hours...

please, any insight is all im asking for. I just wanna get this off my chest..
Back to top Go down
PJ
Interested
PJ

PostSubject: Re: Need opinons/commentary..   Need opinons/commentary.. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:04 pm

Well from what I've read the fact your not dead is amazing, Which either means he's using you as a proxy or you are a great runner with bad amnesia
Back to top Go down
DerangedA
Interested
DerangedA

PostSubject: Re: Need opinons/commentary..   Need opinons/commentary.. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:11 am

Well... you are alive and I support the last comment by saying that he's using you as a Proxy or maybe proving you. Who knows. Im just being observed and some mornings I wake up with bruises and bumps on the wrists, arms... and even woke up one morning with sore shoulder hurt and had marks on my neck!
You are very lucky to not be hurt.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: Need opinons/commentary..   Need opinons/commentary.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:46 am

I gotta agree with the two above, ive had similar encounters and possibly some worse ones. My opinion would be to just be aware of whats going on when you are conscious. And maybe document it all if you could so you know whats happened. The amnesia im not surprised about, i think almost everyone thats been watched by our tall friend has had at least some form of memory loss. He'll be around, but dont freak out. Fear will just drive him closer to you getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
toNdaEd
Enthusiast
toNdaEd

PostSubject: Re: Need opinons/commentary..   Need opinons/commentary.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:26 am

I'd saY ruNNer wiTh AmnEsia Or sLeepEr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need opinons/commentary..   Need opinons/commentary.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need opinons/commentary..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General Paranormal :: Slender Man-
Jump to: