Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Slenders rising part 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Investigator
Interested
Investigator

The Slenders rising part 1  Empty
PostSubject: The Slenders rising part 1    The Slenders rising part 1  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:17 am

The following has never happened this is purely for your amusement thank you

'Why did I do it? Why did I kill it....no no HIM he was a male he wasn't an animal no no no. It was his face that fucking face nothing was there no eyes no mouth nose not even a wrinkle he was completely silent to it drove me insane he followed me I watched him kill....but he had to but I had no excuse no no no...I grappled him to the ground Zach and Jessica tied him up he brought him up to the highest tree and drove him tho a branch.....he was still fucking silent drunk with rage and sorrow I took my sickle and took his head clean off....I took each of his branch like arms out one by one but I regret it now....I am in his shoes the curse went from me to him the operators death caused my ultimate demise the slendermans death caused my soul to take his place......'

This is just the beginning what you think so far? Remember move fast strike hard and never look behind you!
I know it seems all over the place but that's the point he was driven insane by the slenderman
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

PostSubject: Re: The Slenders rising part 1    The Slenders rising part 1  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 7:57 am

I like it, but try and split your sentences up more so they dont run on. It gets tiring.
Back to top Go down
Investigator1
Interested
Investigator1

PostSubject: Re: The Slenders rising part 1    The Slenders rising part 1  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:39 am

I forgot my password so I made this one lol
Investigator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Slenders rising part 1    The Slenders rising part 1  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Slenders rising part 1
Page 1 of 1