Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have to know...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
genny1313
Interested

I have to know... Empty
PostSubject: I have to know...   I have to know... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:00 am

Okay, so here it goes

About a year ago, i first found out who the slender man was by watching "equinox" by Skrillex

I was facinated for about 2 months and then i quickly got over it and focused on otherthings...

Things got weird on June 2012

I would hear a distorted noise, like some one talking to me but i waved it off...

And other strange thingfs.... I Then, in July, saw the slender man

I really did!!! I didnt know what to think. It was strange for me. I am not going to go into detail but, i waved at him. I WAVED AT THE SLENDER MAN.

HE WAVED BACK. i then though, shoot! this is the slender man. So i ran into my house.

In october I began to have nightmares about him, and his immage would flash in my face. I have to sleep with the light on now.

I am not scared of him but i do know he is much more powerful than I...

So any advice?

And what does it mean when the slender man waves back at you? Arrow
Back to top Go down
genny1313
Interested

I have to know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have to know...   I have to know... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:02 am

BTW I knew it was the slender man because he was a good 5 yards from me and i could see him clearly. He was so tall but i only got to see him from the side wich is really thin. His face... He had none, but he was staring at me. He just stood there!!!! the moon uas full so the lighting was good. I swear i am not making this up. Once you see him its like... Like.... God i cant say!
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

I have to know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have to know...   I have to know... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Once you see him you like, can't unsee him? I have the same problem. But he's never waved at me. Ive seen him though, multiple times around my house and the property. But i have no idea what kind of advice you should be getting besides....stay away!
Back to top Go down
shadowgirl777
Interested
shadowgirl777

I have to know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have to know...   I have to know... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:51 am

I've never seen him, but my advice is to keep cool and don't be violent towards him. Maybe he was after someone else and you just happened to be a bystander.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowgirl777.deviantart.com/
LoneWolf(X)
Enthusiast
LoneWolf(X)

I have to know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have to know...   I have to know... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:09 am

He chooses his victims based on belief and fright, orhow much you know about him. Ive seen him a good smount in the past 4-5 months.
Back to top Go down
Investigator
Interested
Investigator

I have to know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have to know...   I have to know... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:47 am

Hmmm this means on of two things one you are getting stalked or hunted the friendly act is how he tricks little kids but it won't work with older ones. The other possibility is that he has plans for you they may be sinister or good intentions but my advice is to keep your guard up. It is possible that he recognized your face like he use to be human and when he was you looked like someone he knew? Could happen but never trust it always expect it to drive its branch arms into your back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have to know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have to know...   I have to know... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have to know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General Paranormal :: Slender Man-
Jump to: