Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm having a problem with the new maps.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clobbering Time
Noob

I'm having a problem with the new maps. Empty
PostSubject: I'm having a problem with the new maps.   I'm having a problem with the new maps. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:37 pm

I downloaded both Sanatorium and Hospice and I got this error every time I tried to launch it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I downloaded the DLL file and put it in the appropriate folder, but that didn't fix the problem. I don't know if it was the right file, though, since I got it from a Youtube video and not the official site.

But, yeah. Anyone know a solution to this problem?
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: I'm having a problem with the new maps.   I'm having a problem with the new maps. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:57 pm

Clobbering Time wrote:
I downloaded both Sanatorium and Hospice and I got this error every time I tried to launch it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I downloaded the DLL file and put it in the appropriate folder, but that didn't fix the problem. I don't know if it was the right file, though, since I got it from a Youtube video and not the official site.

But, yeah. Anyone know a solution to this problem?

Are you using a Windows Operating System or a Mac? The game engine requires DirectX which is only available on Windows. Also does your computer meet the hardware requirements? You must have at least 3GB of RAM to play the game. If none of this helps then send your computer specifications to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. That is the creator. Maybe he can help.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
Clobbering Time
Noob

PostSubject: Re: I'm having a problem with the new maps.   I'm having a problem with the new maps. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:40 pm

That's strange. I play on a Mac, but I couldn't open them on my Mac, but I was able to play the Eight Pages. I have Windows installed on my Mac and that's where that error message came from.

How can I check how much RAM I have? I'm an idiot when it comes to computer specs.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: I'm having a problem with the new maps.   I'm having a problem with the new maps. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:51 pm

Clobbering Time wrote:
That's strange. I play on a Mac, but I couldn't open them on my Mac, but I was able to play the Eight Pages. I have Windows installed on my Mac and that's where that error message came from.

How can I check how much RAM I have? I'm an idiot when it comes to computer specs.

If you have a Mac then you can't play any of the Slender Man's Shadow games. Slender: the 8 Pages is made by a different person then the other games you tried. That is why you can play Slender, but not Sanatorium.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
Clobbering Time
Noob

PostSubject: Re: I'm having a problem with the new maps.   I'm having a problem with the new maps. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:25 am

Ah... I see. I thought Eight Pages was made by the same guy.

I have Direct X on my Windows, though. I was thinking about getting a gaming laptop anyway. Well, thanks.
Back to top Go down
thekill9714
Enthusiast
thekill9714

PostSubject: Re: I'm having a problem with the new maps.   I'm having a problem with the new maps. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:36 am

Tahrgat

I think it be best to make a video game help thred or topic on here for slenderman game
mainly but all games can be help on
Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/home
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm having a problem with the new maps.   I'm having a problem with the new maps. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm having a problem with the new maps.
Page 1 of 1