Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He's watching, Waiting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JamesInsomnia
Interested
JamesInsomnia

He's watching, Waiting Empty
PostSubject: He's watching, Waiting   He's watching, Waiting I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:40 pm

Okay So believe me when I say Slenderman is as real as you are.. That's actually the main reason everyone is so damn interested in the online videos right?? Because it's pretty scary shit. That's why I watch the videos. Cause I do remember some things from when I was just a little boy. Which caused my some memory loss. But luckily I still remember. I remember hiding under the covers telling my mother and uncle the boogey man was going to get me.. And what do you think they did? Like there going to believe some fucking little kid they thought I was lying.. I wasn't cause I still remember it to this very day..Feeling irratable and anxious for the night to be over cause I knew he was watching and just fucking waiting for me..But the wierd part is why the hell am I still here today??? Like he could of seriously tooken me long ago if he really wanted too. But why didn't he?? Is there something he want? WHAT DOES HE FUCKING WANT FROM ME? Why do I have anything to do with this? Why can't he just leave me alone?? Thats why I got more interested in the subject is cause my friend Dustin told me all about this guy called the Slenderman and so I watched the videos and figured out I'm not the only one with the problem. So I tried contacting MarbleHornets to see if they could help me in anyway..And they never replied...I don't know what to do anymore..I can't sleep cause I know he is always there tormenting me and takes me away for numerous hours for experiments.. I know his sick game cause I still have nightmares til this day. Trust me if there was anyway to get rid of this thing I would.. But I can't that's impossible.. You don't get rid of him..He get's rid of you after you play his little games and follow his fucking directions and he just draws you in deeper and deeper until... Your gone, Without a trace.. There is no records of you ever existing and everyone forgets about you like you never existed..And what are the police going to do about it? Absolutely nothing..They will do an investigation and that's about it cause how can you catch someone that isn't human and from another dimension? Exactly! You can't! It's impossible! And this case has been happening for centuries and no one is doing a damn thing about it! There is no escape...There is no hope....Only death...That's why I wonder sometimes who the Slenderman really is? Could he actually be death? Cause no one really knows for sure what death really does look like now do they? NO! Could it be a demon from hell? Fuck I don't know.. Or could it be some wierd type of squid like alien who shape shifts? That I do not know either and I don't think anyone will really ever know...
Back to top Go down
Investigator
Interested
Investigator

He's watching, Waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's watching, Waiting   He's watching, Waiting I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:32 am

You are not alone if what you say is true find others the hunted the victims of slenderman staying will not do anything RUN you staying freaking out he loves it he's priming you up for the kill run find other hunted stay together there's safety in numbers give the bastard a show not an easy kill an easy meal give Him a show he'll never forget
Back to top Go down

He's watching, Waiting
Page 1 of 1