Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher

Go down 
+2
Falcon
Niox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Niox
Noob

[Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher Empty
PostSubject: [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher   [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:25 pm

Mr. Slim? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher   [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Niox wrote:

Mr. Slim? Shocked

Nice video, I didn't even know they had uploaded a new one!

By the way, welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
Niox
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher   [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:01 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher   [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:30 am

Any ideas on who Mr.Slim is? Razz
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

PostSubject: Re: [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher   [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:26 am

I'm sadly losing interest in this series much like I did with EverymanHYBRID. Hopefully the next video will be more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Niox
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher   [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:19 am

Lock wrote:
I'm sadly losing interest in this series much like I did with EverymanHYBRID. Hopefully the next video will be more interesting.

I'm actually gaining interest as they add more of a backstory to everything, like how they did in this vid with Milo's mom.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher   [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:54 am

Niox wrote:
Lock wrote:

I'm actually gaining interest as they add more of a backstory to everything, like how they did in this vid with Milo's mom.

I agree with both of you. They should make a very suspenseful video next, but keep the background story going as well
Back to top Go down
AestheticCarl
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher   [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:34 am

Lock wrote:

really? i love tribetwelve! i agree about everymanHYBRID though.. i hated that series
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher   [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:18 am

AestheticCarl wrote:
Lock wrote:

really? i love tribetwelve! i agree about everymanHYBRID though.. i hated that series

Overall TT is great! EH has suffered sadly... hopefully Dark Harvest will come through so that we have 3 good series
Back to top Go down
crow122
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher   [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:05 pm

I love tribe twelve. the series is great and the videos are entertaining. the only flaws of the series is the inconsistency in uploading videos and the length of some of the videos.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher   [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:38 pm

crow122 wrote:
I love tribe twelve. the series is great and the videos are entertaining. the only flaws of the series is the inconsistency in uploading videos and the length of some of the videos.

Life is inconsistent, so that is not an issue for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher   [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:44 am

Tahrgat wrote:
crow122 wrote:

Life is inconsistent, so that is not an issue for me.

You bring up a great point. geek
Back to top Go down
crow122
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher   [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:47 pm

ya life is inconsistant . now TT is uploading videos almost every other day
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher   [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:47 am

crow122 wrote:
ya life is inconsistant . now TT is uploading videos almost every other day

You won't see one after this until Thanksgiving Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher   [Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Video] A Phone Call with John Fletcher
Page 1 of 1