Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feeling A Bit Uneasy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unpredicable
Noob

Feeling A Bit Uneasy Empty
PostSubject: Feeling A Bit Uneasy   Feeling A Bit Uneasy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:14 am

Hi everyone . Well I was hoping you all could help me out with a problem .
I recently discovered Slender Man. I find the topic very interesting and cannot pull my eyes away from it .
I read something on a forum , I can't find the exact quote at the moment, but it said something about how once you know about Slender Man and become interested , he will make himself known to you . Well , I think this is true because tonight VERY strange things happened to me and I don't know what to do .
I was sitting in my room, drawing pictures of Slender Man and hanging them on my walls, when I hear my name being called, as if the voice was irritated. I went to the living room to see if it was my Dad , but he said he didn't call me and to leave him alone. I asked my brother and he said "Screw off." [ Isn't he friendly? ] Anyways, I decided to shrug it off and write it down in my study notebook. About an hour later, I was in the living room with my Dad. I looked out the window briefly and he looked too, it's our natural instinct. I saw, going to the left, a blue LED light. It's dark outside, so I couldn't see what and if anything/anyone was holding it. I was moving like it was being carried, like sort of going up and down. Then I said, "Wonder who's out this late walking around with flashlight." And my Dad said , "What lights?" And started asking me what I was seeing. Then as the light passed, another light, coming to the right, met up with the one going to the left. I then saw the one that was going to the left disappear into the air, and the one that was going to the right, start going to the left. But this time it looked as if it was floating, not being held. I watched it until it got to the end of the street.
I don't get what I saw, but I feel a bit uneasy . Advice ?
Thanks guys .
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Enthusiast
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: Feeling A Bit Uneasy   Feeling A Bit Uneasy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:17 pm

I have seen and heard many unnatural things. I never immediately assume something is paranormal. Without footage it is very difficult for me to give you my take on this phenomenon. I can tell you one thing. In all of my experience I have learned that entities are not generally harmful. Some may be unhappy with their state of being, some may just wish to communicate and some want to play games, but most are harmless. Even if you do get a bad one there is usually an easy way to dismiss it. Just ask the entity to leave and mean that you want it gone. This has worked for me in all, but one case. In my uneducated opinion you should not worry about what you heard and saw.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching
Unpredicable
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Feeling A Bit Uneasy   Feeling A Bit Uneasy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:06 am

Alright . It just freaked me out a bit , and I stayed up very late last night pondering about that and seeing if it would happen again .
Back to top Go down
Investigator
Interested
Investigator

PostSubject: Re: Feeling A Bit Uneasy   Feeling A Bit Uneasy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:40 am

Odds are this has nothing to do with the slenderman his approach is much more straight foreword it might of been some kids trying to freak you out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling A Bit Uneasy   Feeling A Bit Uneasy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling A Bit Uneasy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slender Man :: General Paranormal :: Slender Man-
Jump to: