Slender Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, to a thread dedicated to the discussion of our mystical friend Slender Man!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How is he scary?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
greekyct
Noob

How is he scary? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is he scary?   How is he scary? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:49 am

Slenderman, seems to have gripped my heart with fear. What element of this man has people world wide shuttering? These video’s catalog experiences involving an unknown figure stalking a young man. Slenderman, like many other of horror’s leading mean, grip the hearts of the viewers. They tap into some paranormal fear of the dark, an instinctive fear of the unknown and what happens around us when we shut our eyes or it is dark. We know very well that no one is watching us in our sleep, but it is that fear of being stalked , and becoming prey to a greater force. So when you sleep at night, tucked din your bed, do you know what lurks around the corner beware of the Slenderman.
Back to top Go down
Lock
Admin
Lock

How is he scary? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is he scary?   How is he scary? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:13 pm

greekyct wrote:
Slenderman, seems to have gripped my heart with fear. What element of this man has people world wide shuttering? These video’s catalog experiences involving an unknown figure stalking a young man. Slenderman, like many other of horror’s leading mean, grip the hearts of the viewers. They tap into some paranormal fear of the dark, an instinctive fear of the unknown and what happens around us when we shut our eyes or it is dark. We know very well that no one is watching us in our sleep, but it is that fear of being stalked , and becoming prey to a greater force. So when you sleep at night, tucked din your bed, do you know what lurks around the corner beware of the Slenderman.

That...That is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Admin
Falcon

How is he scary? Empty
PostSubject: How is he scary?   How is he scary? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Lock wrote:
greekyct wrote:

That...That is amazing.

I agree. That was probably the BEST description of why Slenderman is "scary" that anyone will and can come up with.
Back to top Go down
https://slenderman.forumotion.net
celza6198
Enthusiast
celza6198

How is he scary? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is he scary?   How is he scary? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:05 am

The Slenderman uses his greater power to his advantage. We view him as frightening because of his psychological hold over our emotions. He keeps himself shrouded in mystery, to maintain his fear-provoking description alive in our hearts and minds. If he should use you as an example of his stalking, do not ask what you did to bring about his presence. No one has any control over his decisions. Eyeless, he watches us, mouthless, he speaks to us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How is he scary? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is he scary?   How is he scary? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How is he scary?
Page 1 of 1